Our mission is to provide world class research, conferences, awards, networking opportunities and information on best practices in the contact center world.
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center Best Practices & Networking. Today we have over 137821 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'.
A snapshot of our history:
- 1999 Launched ContactCenterWorld.com website
- 2001 established World HQ in Canada
- 2003 Launched the Members' Choice Awards to celebrate the best vendors in the industry
- 2005 Launched the most extensive Global Benchmarking Study with participants from over 50 countries
- 2006 Launched the Top Ranking Performers Awards and Best Practice Conferences. We also launched the Top Outsourcer Awards
- 2008 Launched International Contact Center Week 1st-8th September every year
- 2009 Launched TopPlace2Work
- 2010 Members only Networking Center
- 2011 Launched members online chat tool
We are passionate in the way we support charities and our community. We run charity auctions at our conferences (we have donated to children’s and medical charities in the US and Finland and in 2011 will be donating money to animal rescue, children and the Red Cross operating in Japan). We also sponsor Pro MMA fighters in Thunder Bay, Canada.