Job Posting Details
Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Wednesday, May 16, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Friday, June 15, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||60,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJLD1351a
Job Title Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager
Location: Scotland (Central Belt)
Salary: £60k + Bonus and Benefits
This organisation are at the forefront of their market and have a requirement for an inspirational leader who has the ability to lead an existing and sizable contact centre site, operational performance, sales strategy and delivery and who can create a collaborative culture where the entire team are empowered to take ownership for each of their calls, to deliver a truly exceptional customer experience.
You will be given the opportunity and encouraged to take part in helping shape the contact centre strategy, attracting, recruiting, leading and retaining the right people as well as leading the site, motivating and inspiring your team to deliver a truly great customer sales experience’
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging, motivating and influencing your team to deliver their best performance
- Managing relationships, ensuring that all individuals have the knowledge they need through regular structured communication
- Actively participating in the recruitment, selection, training, development and coaching of Managers and Advisors
- Identifying ways to improve customer experience and sales potential
- Managing the day to day team operation that delivers KPI’s for productivity, quality and value.
- Influencing the behaviour of others by leading by example, in terms of delivering a great customer sales experience and by demonstrating the company values.
- Manage the budgetary allowance.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record working within a large fast paced contact centre environment, where results are driven by excellent service and experience working ideally in a multi –site capacity or with large sales teams.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.