Job Posting Details
Client Service Manager (Contact Centre)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Friday, August 03, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Monday, September 03, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||50,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJMA1379
Job Title: Client Service Manager (Contact Centre)
Salary: to £40-50,000 base DOC
This is an opportunity for a proven Client Services Manager to take responsibility for the client relations for a large FTE sales and service contact centre campaign.
With a clear focus on business results the Client Services Manager will have responsibility for all aspects of the client relationship, being the main communication channel between the client and internal operations.
The Client Services Manager will be key to the development of a long term partnership where you will be able to work collaboratively with the client and alongside operational teams across the contact centre, recruitment, HR and finance , to help achieve strategic objectives, providing support, guidance and assistance to deliver against targets and goals.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To be the contact point between clients and the business. The manager will ensure consistent operational processes, methodologies and communication between the business and clients.
- Account ownership at the most senior level. The manager will complete regular business reviews managing the process and information being delivered in line with the client’s requirements.
- Account development and growth. Using their knowledge of the client and their business plans the manager will be responsible for developing and growing the accounts in terms of volume and quality of work.
- Client relationships. The manager will be responsible for the relationship, understanding the needs of our client both now and in the future so that we remain a proactive partner.
- New business processes. Ensure changes to how things are done are implemented to the benefits of the company and client.
- Manage client change management processes and discussion. Using their knowledge of the industry and the client’s business the manager will need to provide clients with new, different and better methods of achieving their goals.
If you are interested in being considered for this position you will need a proven track record of managing and developing relationships with blue chip clients across the customer service and contact centre industry. With excellent stakeholder management and communication skills you will be able to help define strategy and achieve both business and client goals and targets.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.