Job Posting Details
Customer Experience Manager (Continuous Improvement)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson Ltd||Posted:||Saturday, May 26, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, South East, United Kingdom||Closing:||Friday, July 06, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||50,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4029
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager (Continuous Improvement Manager)
Location: South East
Salary: £45-50k + car allowance 20% bonus + benefits
This is an exciting role within a well known blue chip organisation. My client is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to help define, develop and deliver a ‘best in class’ customer experience strategy across their customer contact teams. Working at a strategic level, you will be the Customer Champion across the organisation and with a team of direct reports, you will analyse performance against KPI’s using lean methodologies to develop and improve customer processes, policies and service standards keeping the customer experience at the heart of your activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspire and influence your team to significantly heighten the customer experience by developing and improving processes and policies across customer service and the wider business
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop your team
- Develop and manage all customer satisfaction providing detailed and robust customer insight and reporting across the organisation
- Develop Customer Service activities ensuring customer expectations are understood and prioritised to deliver performance and service improvements
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the organisation, to understand required customer service improvement activities, providing detailed assessment and recommendations
- Manage and prioritise service improvements in line with the business needs.
- Work within budget to implement necessary operational process for driving overall performance
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have experience of developing and implementing customer processes and policies and driving continuous improvement across the customer experience. Ideally you will be used to working with Lean or Six Sigma methodologies. You will be a customer champion who is able to develop business cases and plan projects across a multiple channel contact centre or customer service environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.