Job Posting Details
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Wednesday, June 20, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Friday, July 20, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Temporary, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||35,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref DJLD1367
Job Title Operations-Manager (Call-Centre)
Location North West
Salary £35k (Maternity Cover)
My Client is looking for an inspirational Operations Manager to cover a maternity contract and they are a leading consumer brand name. There will be a high emphasis on customer service with this role, coupled with excellent people skills. The position will require an individual who excels in coaching and developing people to consistently meet objectives, within a fast moving environment.
- Be the Operational point of contact and decision maker for Real-Time Analyst, ensuring the achievement of business operational KPI’s are met.
- Hands on management of the floor, to include coaching and regular engagement with the customer escalations team.
- Support the Analyst in communicating KPI's throughout the day so that all team leaders and staff have a clear understanding of how they can contribute to successfully meeting daily KPI's.
- Proactively resolve any escalated situations that arise during the shift. Liaising with other areas of the business, Senior Operations managers and General Manager as appropriate.
- Facilitate team leaders reviewing previous day’s performance levels and discussing any relevant issues.
- Ensure adequate team leader floor coverage.
- Manage with ‘hands on’ approach creating a visual presence.
- Monthly meetings with direct reports and teams to ascertain training plans also needs for support and encouragement so that they can all meet their objectives
- Keep track of own and other progress against goals and objectives
- Observe your people to ensure that tasks and activities are completed effectively and accurately, identifying any skills gap’s.
- Provide constructive and formative feedback both affirming and agreeing development path.
- Own and drive quality improvements within teams
- Conduct monthly meetings with the Customer Focus Team. Use the output to identify areas to create a culture of ‘right first time’ and exceeding customer expectations within the team.
- Recruit, develop and provide leadership to Team Leaders, helping groups work together, whilst identifying talents and capitalising on them.
If you are in interested in applying for this role, you will need to have a good eye for detail and be used to working in an environment where Customer Service is paramount. You will be an effective decision maker with the ability to motivate your team, and have excellent communication skills at all levels.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson is working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.