Job Posting Details
Operations Manager (Contact Centre)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Thursday, June 14, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Friday, July 13, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||45,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4025
Job Title: Operations Manager (Contact Centre)
Job Location: South West
Salary: £45k + 10% bonus
My client is one of ‘the’ best known names within their industry. An opportunity has arisen with this rapidly expanding organisation for an Operations Manager to lead and manage a dual site contact centre operation with a mix of customer service, inbound and outbound sales, with an overall FTE of 200.
Some of the role responsibilities and requirement include:
- Implement and drive strategic plans for the contact centre operation
- To deliver excellence in performance through, performance management, training, coaching and inspirational leadership of Managers and Team Leaders managing teams of direct reports
- This role needs a high level of inbound and outbound sales leadership, as well as a very customer centric approach to customer contact across sales and customer service
- Be extremely brand aware and understand the requirement to operate with the upmost of integrity at all times
- Extensive experience managing a large team within the contact centre industry
- Analytical nature
- Commercially astute
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Workforce planning forecasting
- To work within a heavily regulated environment ensuring compliance and best practise across the contact centre operation
You will be expected to provide highly visible leadership and clear communication of shared business values and goals to your team and will be a role model with regards to business values and behaviours, with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to achieve the best possible sales performance and customer experience results.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need proven experience working as a Contact Centre Manager, managing and developing sales and customer service teams in a regulated environment. This contact centre operation has plans for substantial future growth so you must show ability to demonstrate your capability to deliver this both in strategy and performance.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.