Job Posting Details
Senior Operations Manager - Contact Centre
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Wednesday, September 19, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||55,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4045
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager - Contact Centre
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £55k + 10% bonus + benefits
My client is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to help define, develop and deliver a ‘best in class’ performance strategy across their customer contact team.
Working at a strategic level, this is a high profile role within the business. With total responsibility of the contact centre, third party relationship, and other methods of customer communication, you will strive to set and maintain an industry leading customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and inspire a team to provide an industry leading customer experience
- Influence and manage key stakeholders in aid of improving the customer journey
- Officially manage all board level complaints, all of which are viewed by the CEO
- A key ambassador of the business, internally and externally, always operating with the highest levels of integrity and credibility
- Drive high productivity across all channels whilst striving to provide an excellent customer journey
- Continually drive improvements to maximise the effectiveness of the contact centre
- Motivate teams and team members to be the best and achieve and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Manage and report to key stakeholders the performance of teams across the board
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to drive performance and improve the customer experience
- Manage third part relationships
A large part of this role will involve managing the outsourced part of their customer contact functionality, and with key stakeholders and their teams, you will analyse performance against KPI’s to improve margins, yet keeping the customer experience at the heart of what you do.
An exceptional level of dedication to the customer experience, and understanding the client journey as an end to end process, is required for this role.
In return you will be rewarded with being able to work using your own initiative and autonomy within a high impact role. This will be a highly satisfying role for the right candidate, with a substantial personal development plan in place.
If you would like to be considered for this role you will need to have a proven track record of success at driving enhanced performance within a large branded organisation, ideally in a business to consumer environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.