Job Posting Details
Head of Customer Experience
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Monday, July 09, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Thursday, August 09, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||75,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4033
Job Title: Head of Customer Experience
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £75k base + 50% bonus + car allowance + corporate benefits
This is an exciting opportunity within a high profile, blue chip organisation currently undergoing a significant transformation programme. Through the provision of innovative and creative leadership, the successful candidate will drive and improve the customer journey across all customer touch points.
In addition, the post holder will carry responsibility for the provision of clear and visible leadership to the function, identifying significant enhancements to the end to end customer experience through improvements to the customer journey, operational processes and standards.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of a team of 4 direct reports, with overall responsibility of approximately 25 fte
- Drive improvements in customer service and customer experience performance using KPI’s and insight information
- Drive the development and improvement of all customer touch points, policies and standards of service
- Improve and develop customer satisfaction insight methodology delivering best value
- Communicate with stakeholders in the business to implement service improvement to processes, policies and standards
- Map the whole customer experience and strategise process improvements
- Positive and resilient
- High energy and fast paced
- Results driven
- Customer centric
- Great communicator at a senior level
An understanding of CSAT and how to drive the right KPI’s to substantially improve the customer journey is required. Travel between multi sites will also be required in this role. Stakeholder and business partner management will be a substantial part of this role and so the ideal candidate will be exceptionally credible with the ability to influence at all levels.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.