Job Posting Details
Client Services Manager (Contact Centre Outsourcing)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Friday, August 03, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Monday, September 03, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||50,000.00 GBP|
Job Title: Client Services Manager (Contact Centre Outsourcing)
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £50k
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity exists with a rapidly growing and highly innovative contact centre outsourcer for a Client Services Manager, to take accountability and commercial responsibility for the client relationship.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Directly manage the client relationship and deal with departmental implementation and changes as necessary
- To hold regular strategic review meetings with clients
- To control budgets and resources, including analysing reports and making client recommendations
- To ensure that practices and procedures within the client group and the Contact Centre are efficient and meet client needs
- To contribute to the development of the client service function
- To control resources, including analysing reports and providing insight for the customer
- To understand and uphold the company values
- Sound technical knowledge
- Excellent man management capabilities
- Excellent communicator
- Very credible and influential
- Collaborative and open
- Results driven
- Highly self motivated
- Extremely customer focussed
- Creative and innovative
- Positive and resilient
- Expertise in the contact centre industry
- Advanced presentation and negotiations skills
- Strategic understanding of clients’ businesses
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.