Job Posting Details
Customer Account Manager - Outsourced Supply Chain Manage
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Wednesday, May 30, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Friday, June 29, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||65,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJLD1365
Job Title: Customer Account Manager - Outsourced Supply Chain Manager
Location: Midlands OR London
Salary: to £65k, plus bens
I am looking for an exceptional Customer Account & Supply Chain Manager to work for a well established on-line and retail brand to manage a third party partner account by being the primary point of account contact.
This role will responsible for ensuring high levels of customer service delivery, building and growing the third party business relationship and achieving contractual service level agreements.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a high level of customer focus ensuring the requirements or the third party supplier are met within the scope of the contractual agreement between the two organisations.
- Successfully manage the day-to-day relationship between the two organisations ensuring that contracted KPI’s, processes and agreements are met, invoking an issue resolution process where necessary.
- Co-ordinate all functions across the operation in the delivery of service/
- Provide incident reports including measures for continued service improvement as and when appropriate.
- Work with the supply chain, commercial and trading teams to provide a regular insight, data and financials to the Client.
- Ensure that all contracted ad-hoc requests are sufficiently fulfilled by our internal teams .
- Offer support and advice to the Client to help grow their business and improve the strategic partnership for both parties.
- Regularly host face-to-face review meetings with all parties (will require visits to multiple locations.)
- Defining, maintaining and implementing operational processes to ensure sales forecasting & intake requirements for the Client and business are optimal without adding risk to company
- Liaising and negotiating with the partner to ensure our range fulfils their needs.
- To have duel responsibility with the Commercial and Product Managers for company stockholding levels.
- Maintaining maximum stock availability ensuring reactive processes are in place to move stock around the Company as and when appropriate to the location/channel.
- Analysing and identifying stock issues e.g. overstocks and making appropriate decisions or implementing new processes to minimise exposure to the company both in cost and in customer experience
If you are interested in applying for this role you will have a proven track record in a similar B2B commercial role, as a Client Service Manager and or having been responsible for Customer Account Service Proposition where you have been managing and developing a third party client relationship, ideally within a retail, supply chain or online business environment.
You will be used to communicating and negotiating at senior levels across both internal and external teams, maintaining a high level of customer focus whilst delivering high value projects and service delivery.
This role will have a high level of project delivery and account management focus and will also require travel across customer and client sites.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.