Job Posting Details
Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson Ltd||Posted:||Friday, May 25, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom||Closing:||Sunday, July 01, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||27,000.00 GBP|
An opportunity exists within this customer contact centre operation for a Data Analyst to help set up and support business projects throughout their lifecycle by providing bespoke reporting and assist in trend and data analysis to identify continuous improvement initiatives across the contact centre.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Senior Client Relationship Manager in all areas providing reporting and data analysis as required
- Continuously drive improvements within the team and individually
- Track and flag issues by comparing forecast to budget targets
- Scope and produce key performance analysis
- Ensure consistency between targets, call forecasts, OPEX and promotional spend.
- Liaise with Customer Service planning team and Finance as appropriate to ensure service delivery
- Always operate within Data Protection regulations
- Problem resolution
Candidates will require experience in data analysis, with an understanding of CTI and Scripting programming from within the Contact Centre industry. The role will be required to analyse and synthesise complex data.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.