Job Posting Details
Director of Collection- Call Center
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Credit Protection Association||Posted:||Thursday, August 02, 2012|
|Location:||Dallas, United States||Closing:||Sunday, September 30, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
Director of Collection Call Center
Credit Protection Association
Credit Protection Association, L.P. (CPA) is one of the nation’s premiere customer care and collection organizations. Our state-of-the-art facility and leading edge technology, combined with our experienced, customer-oriented professionals, allows us to provide a comprehensive service offering that ensures our recovery rate is the highest in the industry. We are proud of our 30-year history of profitability and growth, and looking forward to expanding our current team to ensure we continue to be the industry’s premier provider of recovery solutions and customer care.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Lead, direct and guide daily activities of a call center.
- Ensure all duties are performed in an efficient manner.
- Ensure standardized goals are met with high service levels.
- Achieve service goals in the areas of call taking, hold time and secondary hold time.
- Monitor and schedule functions of the call center.
- Prepare and direct the training of all call center positions.
- Ensure compliance of all established operational methods, procedures, service standards and legal requirements.
- Identify, manage and monitor daily activities of call center.
- Identify and implement training needs and objectives.
- Establish collection goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- A minimum of 7 years of management experience, third party collections a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and excellent verbal and written skills.
- Four year or higher college degree required.
- Expertise in utilizing key metrics to evaluate and recommend best practices for call center operations
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities, multi-task and follow tasks to completion
Resumes can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Faxed to: (972) 386-3250
CPA is an equal opportunity employer.
No search firms please.