Job Posting Details
Senior Customer Experience Manager (Contact Centre)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Posted:||Wednesday, June 20, 2012|
|Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom||Closing:||Friday, July 20, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||55,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJMA1368
Job Title: Senior Customer Experience Manager (Contact Centre)
Location: South East
Salary: to £45-55,000 base, + bonus and benefits
This is an opportunity for a Senior Contact Centre Manager to join a highly ambitious and performance focussed organisation who have their sights firmly set on being the No 1 in their industry. To achieve this they have already invested heavily in the technology and infrastructure to support their people and provide the environment for the next step of their transformation. They are now looking to appoint an inspirational customer service champion to challenge and define the customer and employee experience to deliver a customer service operation and culture which is recognised across the industry as delivering the best experience within their industry.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- To lead and manage a multi-channel contact centre, coaching, developing and supporting the team to deliver a first class customer service and customer support function.
- Be responsible for championing and shaping the customer experience and driving operational performance and efficiencies.
- Using your own knowledge and experience coupled with customer insight and detailed analysis, help define and improve the customer processes, employee behaviours and business performance.
- Reporting trends and customer feedback, providing detailed competitor analysis and presenting recommendations for continuous improvements to senior stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively across the wider business both in the UK and internationally with Sales, Product Development and Marketing teams to develop the very best initiatives for customers and ensure that post sales service and support achieves and exceeds the customer expectation.
This business want to appoint a real customer service advocate, someone who has been able to drive through transformational change, which has delivered a consumer focussed culture and improved customer satisfaction, whilst maintaining a strong commercial focus. The role will be report to the Director of Customer Service. Based upon performance there will be a real opportunity for this role to develop into the future Director of Customer Service over the next few years.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role, you will need to have a proven track record working within a contact centre environment at a senior manager level, where you have had the ability to design and embed change. You will need to have a real passion for the customer and know what a customer focussed culture and service looks and feels like and be able to work with your team to embrace this vision and deliver a team and experience which will be recognised externally as best in class.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.