Welcome to the No.1 Rated Contact Center Industry event for the entire region of North & South America
- It's like a MASTERCLASS on Contact Center Best Practices in 3.5 days!
... attend the entire event and get your Certificate in Contact Center Best Practices!
The event includes the following tracks:
- How to Run a World Class Contact Center
- Leadership and Team Management best practices
- Social Media Management and the role of the contact center
- Campaign Management - sales / direct response / outbound programs for top performance
- Technology - innovation and solutions that are developed internally
- Customer Engagement - Improve your service and increase profits
- Supporting the Center for Success - HR, Workforce Planning, IT - how these professionals support the center and how to get more from your teams
- Outsourcing Partnerships
- Help Desks - how they run, how to be a top performer
- Training in Contact Centers - whats the best ways to engage your staff
- Employee Engagement - how to engage staff, motivate and inspire them
- Home / remote Agents - how to set up programs and run them successfully
... a full program designed to help any contact center professional learn more and become more valuable to their company!
- You get to network with the best in the region
- You have access to all conference slides from days you attend
- You have a ready made network you are connected to online after the event
- You will literally walk away with hundreds of new, refreshing ideas from the best in the region!
and remember this is the contact center world's most highly rated event - a whopping 98% of delegates say they would recommend it!
Who Should Attend?
- VP's, Directors, Senior Managers
involved in running or strategy for contact centers and or customer service
- HR Personnel, Workforce Managers, IT Managers
looking for best practices!
- Supervisors/team managers
and even rising stars in your contact center!
who advise business on contact centers and customer engagement
- Hardware / Software and Service Providers
wishing to learn current trends and challenges
... Anyone who either runs, sells to or supports contact center / customer service operations.
Find out more: https://www.contactcenterworld.com/conferences/?confarea=APAC
|Date Published : 11/24/2016 12:00:00 AM|
ContactCenterWorld.com is the world's premier on-line resource for the call and contact center industry. This article is one of hundreds available on-line to registered members. Our resource is updated every working day and includes content from every corner of the world. If you are not a registered member go to www.ContactCenterWorld.com and register today.