News : 2010 Contact Center Industry Champions around The World Announced
August 10th, 2010 - Contact Center World – the Global association for contact center best practices and networking has released the names of the 2010 Industry Champions from around the world. The Champions are invited to present at the Top Ranking Performers in the Contact Center Industry (Best in the World) conference in Las Vegas later this year and the conference delegates will select the Top Industry Champion in the world for 2010.
Each champion was elected based on votes from the contact center industry professionals in their country.
The 2010 Industry Champions are:
- Anita Bowtell Of Customer Contact Management Association representing Australia
- Jonathan Gladwish of 60K, International Contact Centres representing Bulgaria
- Robert Campbell of Virtual Agent Services representing Canada
- Junying Wu of China Mobile Zhejiang Company representing China
- Milena Linhartova of CEZ Plzen representing Czech Republic
- Thierry Chamouton of CANAL + representing France
- Pal Bjelkengren of DHL Express representing Germany
- Ranjit Narasimhan HCL Technologies Limited representing India
- Grace Heny of Contact Center Indonesia representing Indonesia
- Koji Funatsu of Trans-cosmos, inc. representing Japan
- Ibrahim Seksek of CrysTelCall representing Jordan
- Shariq Mehmood Syed of Sybrid Pvt Ltd representing Pakistan
- Tatjana Manojlovic of Telenor Serbia representing Serbia
- Eric Schutte of Aegis BPO Holdings SA (Pty) Ltd representing South Africa
- Vicente López of Grupo GSS representing Spain
- Adil Zembat of AssisTT representing Turkey
- Elena Levchenko of East-European Communication Services (TM Beeper) representing Ukraine
- Louise Gray of Liverpool Direct Limited representing United Kingdom
- Jim Bilger of CVS Caremark representing United States
Commenting on the announcement, Raj Wadhwani – President of Contact Center World added "It’s exciting to see so many great people representing the industry in their country. We are delighted to have them come to Las Vegas where we will assess their contribution to the global industry and allow the delegates at our annual global best practices conference to have the final say who will be named 2010 Global Industry Champion"
About Contact Center World
Contact Center World is the global association for contact center best practices and networking. As a resource we are unrivalled – our membership is growing substantially and our knowledge and experience in the call/contact center industry is extensive. We currently have over 120,000 corporate members of which 40% are at senior executive level within contact centers globally. The quality content on our site is what draws 7,500 unique users to us every day - those who need fast access to the latest information to make informed decisions for their business.
About the 2010 Industry Champion Awards
This award is presented to an industry champion (an individual person) in each country as voted for by the members in that country. It's easy to enter and be nominated and there are no fees involved.
Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center Best Practices & Networking
Published: Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- North & South American Contact Centers Ready To Compete in Global Awards
- Best in Americas Honoured at 2011 Top Ranking Performers Conference
- It's Official! 4 of The Top 5 Countries For Best Practices Are in the Asia Pacific Region!
- Best Practice Conference Dates - Orlando 2011 Announced
- Best in the Contact Center World Revealed at Top Performers Conference and Awards
- Cross Country Automotive to Present at Contact Center Global Best Practices Conference