News : ACT Inks 87,543-SF Office Deal
Aug 15, 2012 -- Advanced Call Center Technologies, an outsourced call center services firm, signed a 72-month lease for 87,543 square feet at 4837 Watt Ave. in North Highlands, CA.
The 129,030-square-foot office building is located near Interstate 80 and the Capital City Freeway with regional transit on site linked to light rail.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
About Advanced Call Center Technologies:
Founded in 1996, Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT) provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services to Fortune 100 partners across the country. The ACT team includes more than 4,000 professionals working in five states. ACT has built state-of-the-art systems and developed proven best practices and comprehensive employee training to optimize performance and customer relationships for its partners. ACT is a privately held corporation headquartered in Berwyn, Pa., outside of Philadelphia.
Published: Friday, August 17, 2012
- Advanced Call Center Technologies to Open Sacramento, California Call Center
- New Call Center Could Bring 2,000 Jobs to Sacramento
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts Plans to Open Wichita Call Center
- Direct Brands to Close Cumberland County Call Center
- AnswerFirst Communications Moves Corporate Headquarters
- Fanatics Inc. Expanding Southside Jacksonville Call Center