News : Alabama-based Call Center to Add 200 Jobs
DOTHAN, Ala., Jan 27, 2012 -- Executives with an Alabama-based customer service call center say they will add 200 jobs to help launch a new project for a client.
The Dothan Eagle reports that Vantage Sourcing is in the initial stages of training the additional workers.
Call center director Kim Redd says the company will be holding classes of 50 until they have enough workers for the project.
The company has facilities in Dothan and Taylor. Redd says the additional employees will work at the Taylor site.
Vantage Sourcing was started in 2004, and expanded into Taylor in 2010. It handles inbound customer call services for wireless carriers.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Published: Monday, January 30, 2012
- Utilities Firm Approves Contracts to Improve Call Center Services
- North & South American Contact Centers Ready To Compete in Global Awards
- Utility Line Stalls Cottage Grove Call Center
- Comcast Opens Spanish-language Call Center in South Florida
- Call Center Relocation Affecting Economy, Jobs
- Sprint to Build Call Center in Sullivan County