News : American Apparel Chooses Oracle Customer Personalization Solution
Jan 13, 2012 -- Seeking to personalize the customer experience across all its channels, American Apparel will deploy the Oracle ATG Web Commerce and Oracle ATG Web Commerce Customer Service applications. The solutions will be used across the Web, contact center, mobile devices, social media and in stores.
"American Apparel has a large, talented e-commerce team and we needed a platform and tools to fit our growth and customer service needs," said Stacey Shulman, CIO of the apparel manufacturer/retailer in a statement. "Oracle ATG Commerce solutions provide us a scalable platform with the flexibility and intelligence to personalize our offerings and drive our online growth."
American Apparel will use Object Edge, a Gold level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), as its implementation and integration partner.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Oracle’s solution for software companies enables companies to provide customer service and efficient sales operations, while helping to ensure ordering, fulfillment, and revenue recognition. With Oracle’s integrated software, companies can improve your ability to cross-sell and up-sell by centralizing customer information, as well as enhance the customer experience across all channels.
Published: Monday, January 16, 2012
- Dell and Oracle Build on Relationship to Enhance Customer Experience
- Oracle Delivers Enhancements to Cloud-Enabled Customer Experience
- Oracle Integrates Live Chat Capabilities into the New RightNow CX Cloud
- Knoa Software Launches EPM 7.0 for Oracle Siebel CRM
- Jiva Implements Oracle Service Cloud Contact Centre
- Expensify Selects Oracle Sales Cloud to Empower Sales Team
More Editorial From Oracle
- Oracle Buys LiveLOOK to Plug User Experience Hole
- CRMIT Solutions Achieves Oracle Partner Network Specialization
- Celcom Transforms Its Customer Experience With Oracle Communications
- Haier Adopts Oracle Service Cloud
- Retail ISP Jiva Implements Oracle Service Cloud
- Oakton's Local Oracle Win and Major Offshore Growth