News : ARM Company Leases Call Center Facility in South Dakota
June 5, 2012 -- Ralph Liberio, Executive Vice President of Operations announced that NCB Management Services, a national Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) organization, has signed a new, multi-year lease on a call center facility in Sioux Falls, SD. Liberio commented, "This marks our commitment to the continued expansion of our call center operations in Sioux Falls."
"We are excited with the fact that the Sioux Falls community and its quality workforce have played such a vital part in our organization’s overall growth and diversification over the past 36-months," said Liberio. He added, "We have recognized that the key to our success would always be our ability to deliver superior, professional performance on behalf of our clients. We have made that our priority and it will always influence the way we do business and conduct our activities both internally and externally".
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Published: Wednesday, June 06, 2012
- City Council to Decide on Forgivable Loan
- Mason City Gets Call Center Company, 135 Full-time Jobs
- Comcast to Cut 357 Jobs in Maryland Virginia
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts Plans to Open Wichita Call Center
- Direct Brands to Close Cumberland County Call Center
- AnswerFirst Communications Moves Corporate Headquarters