News : Best Practice Conference Dates - Orlando 2011 Announced
ContactCenterWorld - The Global Association for Contact Center Best Practices & Networking has announced the dates and venue for the 2011 Best Practices in the Contact Center World (North & South America region) Conference
The annual conference has the highest ratings possible by any event in the industry – in 2011 at the 4 conferences put on by ContactCenterWorld, 100% (one hundred percent) of delegates who attended and completed the post conference survey forms stated they would recommend the event. The event isunique and those interested in best practices attend to learn from the best in the industry.
The location for the 2011 Americas event (best practices in North & South America) will take place June 14-17th 2011 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel, 9700 International Drive, Orlando Florida.
Companies can reserve tickets today at discounted prices and be confident they will learn best practices that will help them reduce cost, increase the value of their contact center to their company, enhance service, increase productivity and employee engagement.
For more information please go to
Vendors interested in sponsoring this or other ContactCenterWorld events in 2011 can request a prospectus at this link http://www.contactcenterworld.com/conferences/why-sponsor.aspx
Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center Best Practices & Networking
Published: Tuesday, November 23, 2010
- Best Contact Centers and Best Industry Professionals in Americas Announced at Gala Dinner
- North & South American Contact Centers Ready To Compete in Global Awards
- It's Official! 4 of The Top 5 Countries For Best Practices Are in the Asia Pacific Region!
- Best in the Contact Center World Revealed at Top Performers Conference and Awards
- Stage Set For The Best in the Contact Center World to WOW and Share BEST PRACTICES
- Top Performers in Asia Pacific Best Practice Conference Lineup