News : Clarus Systems Announces Significant Growth in 2011
Redwood City, Calif., January 30, 2012 -- Clarus Systems, Inc., a provider of integrated Voice over IP (VoIP) management software and services for Unified Communications, today announces significant and steady growth for fiscal year 2011, ending on December 31st. The introduction of new software releases, combined with the addition of new clients and winning the HP 2011 AllianceONE Partner of the Year Award and the Unified Communications Excellence Award together propelled Clarus Systems, a privately held corporation, to a significant growth in revenue for the year.
"In 2011, our software releases, recognition for innovation and excellence, combined with customer wins at some of the world’s largest financial institutions not only allowed Clarus to prove the scalability of our solution at some of the largest Cisco Unified Communications installation, but lead us to surpass our revenue growth targets," said Brendan F. Reidy, CEO, Clarus Systems.
Several elements contributed to Clarus Systems’ progress, include the following critical business results.
• Revenues: Revenues in 2011 were 140% of 2010 revenues.
• Customers and Partners: Clarus Systems continued to experience impressive sales momentum in 2011 with significant wins of leading global companies (household names) in healthcare, financial services and government to deliver the best monitoring and testing functionality to keep their unified communications systems running.
• Products and Services: in 2011, Clarus Systems introduced significant new capabilities to its flagship product, ClarusIPC Plus+, including Cisco Telepresence testing, reporting and monitoring and support for the Cisco Cius tablet.
Additionally, Clarus Systems grew its service offerings to include New Deployment and UC Migration Verification testing services, SIP testing services and Optimization Services.
Industry Recognition: Clarus Systems received the HP 2011 AllianceONE Partner of the Year Award "in recognition of their outstanding accomplishments in the development and delivery of innovative solutions that achieve standard-setting levels for business excellence and client satisfaction"
Clarus Systems also received a 2011 Unified Communications Excellence Award from Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC(R)) for the Clarus SIP Trunk Verification Service.
"In 2012, we expect the Voice, Video and UC Management market to continue to grow, requiring VoIP-focused products to better integrate with overall technology management solutions. In addition to continuing to sell software and services in support of Cisco’s Unified Communications and Collaboration suite, will be looking to expand to non-Cisco UC platforms and exploring how we can apply our expertise to emerging areas, such as Cloud Communications and Enterprise Mobility," added Reidy. "2012 is going to be a very exciting year. "
About Clarus Systems, Inc.:
Clarus Systems, Inc. a global leader in enterprise VoIP management software and services, provides integrated testing, troubleshooting, and monitoring for Unified Communications systems. Clarus’ award-winning VoIP management suite, ClarusIPC Plus®, maximizes Unified Communications performance and availability through automated testing, performance monitoring, configuration management and business intelligence reporting. Clarus VoIP testing and monitoring ensures the highest voice quality and proactive management that empowers unified communications. The company attributes its success to its roster of customers which includes Global 100 enterprises in financial services, healthcare, energy, communications, as well as system integrators, resellers and managed service partners.
Published: Monday, February 13, 2012
- MassMutual Sweeps 5 Awards
- Blue Ocean Earns 3 Prominent Contact Center Awards
- Sitel Executives Take Top Honors at ContactCenterWorld.com Awards
- Best in the Contact Center World in 2014 Announced
- Best in Contact Center Industry in AMERICAS to Meet / Share Best Practices
- Best of The Best Heading to Orlando in June