News : Cohere Communications Adds Telax Hosted Call Center to Its Portfolio
NEW YORK, NY, February 15, 2011 -- Cohere Communications LLC, a provider of hosted business VoIP and network delivery services and Telax Hosted Call Center, a provider in turn-key hosted call center solutions, today announced their joint venture to offer a fully integrated and seamless suite of IP communications services.
This alliance was forged to provide a robust cost effective, set of services based on the latest IBM and HP Cloud architectures for enterprise voice, data and video communications -- now inclusive of Telax solutions, offering the most advanced multi-channel contact center, IVR and ACD capabilities in the market.
In the words of Cohere's CEO, Steven Francesco, "Now united, Cohere and Telax can address any firm's communications, data and call center needs on a seamless, single vendor supported platform."
"We're excited to align with Cohere and offer a competitive edge with our advanced Hosted ACD capabilities that reduce costs and provide measureable return on investment," remarked Mario Perez, founder and president of Telax. "Cohere's cutting edge technology and commitment to customer service echoes our own -- our partnership is a natural fit."
Cohere and Telax currently maintain a base of over 500 enterprise clients, spanning the financial, media, business services and government sectors. The integrated communication services offered meet a variety of different industry compliance requirements including SAS 70, Sarbanes Oxley, PIPEDA, PCI DSS and HIPAA.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
About Telax Hosted Call Center:
Telax Hosted Call Center is North America's leader in hosted call center solutions. Based in Toronto, Canada, Telax has been providing cloud-based business solutions to prominent public and private sector organizations since 1999. The simplicity delivered by Telax services enables clients like Tellabs, Johnson & Johnson, CI Investments, Best Buy, Health Canada and the GSA, to reduce costs and improve efficiency, so that they can do more with their most critical resource: people. For more information, visit http://www.telax.com.
Published: Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- Telax Awarded State of Tennessee 5 Year Hosted Contract
- Canadian Call Centre Provider Offers Mac Option
- Telax Hosted Call Center Contracted by the Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying
- Bruce Telecom and Telax Hosted Call Center Launch 5-Year Partnership
- Wightman Telecom Partners with Telax Hosted Call Center
- Telax Hosted Call Center Expands Social Media Integration to Include Skype
More Editorial From Telax Hosted Call Center
- Telax Hosted Call Center Releases New Executive Dashboard
- Telax Hosted Call Center Enhances Ergonomic Design for Agents
- Telax to Support Simplex Mobility Product Help Desk
- Metaswitch and Telax Join Forces with a Global Reseller Agreement
- Telax Hosted Call Center Supports Help Desk of ESCO Technologies
- The Neat Company Puts Trust in Telax Hosted Call Center