News : First Call: We Plan to Hire More Than 200 in Coos Bay
COOS BAY, June 15, 2012 -- First Call Resolution's grand opening of its Anderson Avenue call center — at which it hopes to employ more than 200 in the near future — is set for Wednesday.
The company caters to customers in the high-tech, wireless, telecom, health care, medical, merchant service, financial, travel, transportation and insurance sectors, among others.
"With our third contact center officially launched, these are incredibly exciting times at First Call Resolution,"Matthew Achak, managing partner, said in a news release issued this morning.
The company employs 30 in Coos Bay and expects to ramp up employment to 100 by the end of the year. Once the site is at full capacity, the company will employ more than 200.
The company is based in Roseburg.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
About First Call Resolution:
First Call Resolution is a provider of outsourced live agent contact center solutions
Published: Monday, June 18, 2012
- Utility Line Stalls Cottage Grove Call Center
- CB Call Center Opens for Business
- First Call Resolution Adding 250 Jobs at Coos Bay, Oregon, Call Center
- Cottage Grove Optimistic Proposed Call Center
- Rio Networks Provides Phone, Data and Network Services to First Call Resolution
- Direct Brands to Close Cumberland County Call Center