News : Geico Hiring 300 for Tucson Call Center
Jan 8, 2013 -- Insurance provider Geico plans to hire 300 new workers for its regional customer-service call center in Tucson.
The hires will include associates to fill new positions, and to make up for attrition, the Maryland-based company said.
The Tucson office, near East Speedway and North Kolb Road at 930 N. Finance Center Drive, employs more than 1,200 workers and offers career opportunities in sales, claims and customer service.
College graduates can also apply for Geico’s Supervisor Leadership Program, an entry-level, fast-track management training program that develops future business and team leaders.
Geico’s Tucson office opened in 2003.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Geico is a leading automobile insurance company.
Published: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
- GEICO Ups Hiring at Carmel Call Center
- Geico Planning to Hire 100 by July for Coralville Call Center
- Competing for Geico Jobs
- Geico Hiring 200 for Local Call Center
- Best Contact Center Strategies – 2015 Best in the World Winners Announced at 2015 ContactCenterWorld.com Top Ranking Per
- Best Customer Service Awards – 2015 Best in the World Winners Announced at 2015 ContactCenterWorld.com Top Ranking Perfo