News : Hired for the Holidays: MAU Seeks to Fill 100-plus Positions
AUGUSTA, Ga., Nov 11, 2011 -- MAU Workforce Solutions is looking to fill more than 100 job openings at an Augusta call center. MAU reps tell News 12 increased demand is the reason behind the staffing expansion, and they're hoping to find the dozens of workers they need by Dec. 5.
Those hired will be responsible for handling inbound calls dealing with customer service issues. Those hired through MAU will begin a six-week training program. Because of the number of positions and the need to have them filled in about a month, MAU will be holding four job fairs.
Company leaders say you need to bring your diploma and resume. Starting pay for the positions is $8.50 per hour, $12.75 for overtime and includes an opportunity for pay increases after three months. The hours of the position are Monday to Friday, from 2:30 to 11 p.m. MAU reps say candidates might be able to work from home after a probation period.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Published: Wednesday, November 02, 2011
- MAU is Hiring 100 Call Center Representatives
- Dallas Police to Report Improvements at Troubled 911 Call Center
- North & South American Contact Centers Ready To Compete in Global Awards
- Alpine Access' At-Home Workforce to Increase Client Revenue with Personalized Selling
- Call Center Seeks to Hire Indiantown Residents to Work from Home
- InfoCision to Conduct Interviews to Fill 20 Positions