News : Knowlagent and NexxPhase Partner to Improve Agent Productivity
ATLANTA August 7, 2012 -- Knowlagent, the intraday management solution designed for center agents, and NexxPhase, a cloud-based contact center outsourcer, have partnered to help improve agent productivity and customer satisfaction by reducing agent idle time. This partnership allows NexxPhase to promote and market Knowlagent’s intraday management solution, RightTime, in conjunction with its full-service multichannel contact centers.
The time contact center agents wait in between customer calls is only about two to three minutes on average. However, when added up throughout the day, research shows that agents can actually spend 11 percent, or 49 minutes, of their day idle, simply waiting for a call. Knowlagent’s RightTime integrates with NexxPhase’s call center technologies to better optimize agent idle time by aggregating wait time intervals into bigger blocks of usable time. This frees up a select group of agents to complete off-phone work, including communications, training and coaching while the other group of agents are taking customer calls.
"We want to ensure that companies and call centers of any size can benefit from the operational efficiencies RightTime provides by taking advantage of what used to be unproductive idle time," said Craig Mento, president and chief executive officer at NexxPhase. "This is a further democratization of technology. Customers of all sizes can now take advantage of the most advanced technology, all pre-integrated and priced as part of our per-minute best-of-breed bundle."
RightTime integrates with automatic call distributors and workforce management tools to redistribute wait time intervals so that agents have an appropriate amount of time to complete prioritized activities without having to hard schedule them. The result is improved agent productivity and performance.
"Better trained agents produce better customer outcomes that ultimately shape the customer’s experience with an organization. However, training and other professional development activities are so often deprioritized because of a perceived lack of time," said Matt McConnell, president and chief executive officer for Knowlagent. "This partnership allows NexxPhase’s customers to put agent training and development back on top of their list of priorities without compromising service levels."
Knowlagent is the leading provider of intraday management solutions for contact centers. Its RightTime Technology increases agent productivity and performance by delivering off-phone activities during agent idle time. Knowlagent’s solutions are on-demand, easy to use and require no capital expenditures. More than 375,000 agents and managers around the world use Knowlagent’s solutions every day.
Published: Wednesday, August 08, 2012
- Focus Services Selects Knowlagent's RightTime Intraday Management Technology
- Permanent General Companies Selects Knowlagent's Technology
- Knowlagent's Management Technology Integrated with Aspect's Technology
- Knowlagent's Technology Integrated with Interactive Intelligence Technology
- Vivint Selects Knowlagent’s RightTime Intraday Management Technology
- Knowlagent’s Management Technology Selected by The Christian Broadcasting Network
More Editorial From Knowlagent
- Knowlagent Undergoes Rebrand and Unveils New Company Name
- Intraday Management Technology Provider Partners With Birst
- Intraday Appoints Michael Nelson as Chief Financial Officer
- Knowlagent’s RightTime Intraday Management Technology Selected by Afni
- Knowlagent's RightTime Integrates with Siemens OpenScape
- Knowlagent’s RightTime Integrates with Siemens