News : New Chandler Call Insurance Center to Employ 1,000 Workers
July 13, 2012 -- A unit of the QBE Insurance Group Limited has signed an 11-year lease on a new operations center in Chandler that is expected to eventually employ 1,000 workers. The 183,000-square foot facility will house a call center starting late this year.
The Australian-based QBE in 2011 bought the Balboa Insurance Company, which had a longtime presence in Chandler. The QBE operations center will be located at 2700 W. Frye Road.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
QBE Insurance Group is a general insurance and reinsurance company, with operations in all the key insurance markets.
Published: Monday, July 16, 2012
- Insurance Firm QBE Laying Off 113 in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Insurer Cuts Dividend, Plans to Ship Jobs Offshore in Cost Push
- Insurance Care Direct Creating 50 Jobs in Deerfield Beach
- Asurion Cuts 32 Local Jobs
- Geico Planning to Hire 100 by July for Coralville Call Center
- Nationwide Moves Ahead with Call Center Closing