News : SmartAction Announces Expansion Plans
Playa del Rey, CA -- Smart Action Company announced expansion plans today to match its more than 400% growth in 2011. SmartAction signed a five-year lease for new, larger facilities in El Segundo. The company has grown significantly in the past year, by adding management, engineering and development staff to meet the growing demand of its flagship product, Smart Call Agents. This product is an Interactive Voice Response system powered by Artificial Intelligence, the only one of its kind in the industry. It recently won the Customer Interaction Solutions’ 2011 Product of the Year award.
"With our rapid growth, and the hiring of more engineering, sales and support staff, our current offices are no longer adequate to meet the needs of our clients," said Michael Vanca, Vice President of Operations.
SmartAction expects the move to the new corporate offices to be complete later this month.
About SmartAction LLC:
SmartAction is a provider of call automation, providing hosted speech IVR services to medium to Fortune 500-sized customer service call centers. Our state-of-the-art solution is powered by artificial intelligence and natural language capabilities, allowing us to handle more complex calls than the most advanced IVRs. This translates to a superior customer experience with proven higher call completion rates at about a quarter of the cost of live agents.
Published: Tuesday, February 7, 2012
- SmartAction Wins Contact Center World’s 2012 Best Technology Innovation
- SmartAction’s Solution Passes PCI Certification
- SmartAction’s Artificial Intelligence IVR Solution Receives PCI Certification
- SmartAction Names New CEO Tom Lewis
- Verizon Workers to Rally at Call Center to Protest New Contract for Employees
- Philadelphia Beefing Up 911 Service for Pope’s Visit