News : Spirit Airlines Hiring Mechanics and Customer Service Representatives
May 28, 2012 -- Spirit Airlines will hold a job fair to hire mechanics, and part-time customer service and ramp-service agents.
The mechanics should be licensed with Airbus experience, Spirit said.
Applicants should submit their resumes and fill out an application online before attending the job fair, Spirit said. Visit the "Careers" section of Spirit's website.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Published: Tuesday, May 29, 2012
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts Plans to Open Wichita Call Center
- Former Employees Look for Financial Help After Delta Call Center Closure
- British Airways Closing Jacksonville Call Center
- Vacation Company Opens Johnson City Call Center
- Future Uncertain for US Airways Call Center in Winston-Salem
- Mokulele Airlines Relocates Its Call Center to Maui