News : Sykes Hiring 300 New Employees, Find Out How To Get A Job
September 22, 2010 - Sykes is hiring 300 more employees at its Greenville call center, according to company officials.
The new hires will be brought on board by the end of this year and the company said they are "really" stressing the need for people with a positive attitude and a passion to serve people.
This call center serves several clients. The people working at the call center help solve problems for customers.
The location – in Greenwood Mall – employs about 500 people now.
Sykes is participating in the Upper Savannah Regional Job Fair on Sept. 29 at the Greenwood Mall.
Applications will be available and accepted at the fair.
Starting positions pay $9 per hour, company officials said.
Interviews will begin Sept. 30. Those who can’t make the Sept. 29 job fair can get an application at the Sykes office in the mall.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Sykes is a provider of end-to-end customer care management solutions, providing CRM solutions for many companies in the technology, finance and communications industries, primarily large fortune 1000 corporations.
Published: Friday, September 24, 2010
- Wilton Call Center Laid off 92, Moved Jobs to Philippines
- 500 Jobs Coming to Fayetteville
- Sykes Enterprises Shuts Down Bismarck Call Center
- SYKES Home Provides Employment for Veterans and Military Spouses
- Sykes Hires 1,000 Veterans and Military Spouses
- Last Workers Tied to ICT Group will Lose their Jobs in May