News : TantaComm Launches Evaluate to Improve Performance Management at BPOs
MIDDLETON, Wis., June 25, 2012 -- TantaComm, a provider of interaction recording, call compliance, and quality management solutions, recently launched TantaComm Evaluate, the performance management component of the company's IQ product portfolio. TantaComm Evaluate provides robust functionality to help BPOs measure the effectiveness of their call center operations and business processes.
"The launch of TantaComm Evaluate serves as an additional layer to Capture, our foundational interaction recording platform," stated Ruben Moffett, Chief Operating Officer. "Evaluate builds upon functionality previously provided by TantaComm, but delivers advanced features and benefits through a sleek user interface designed around operational users. Quality Monitoring is a critical business function to high performing call centers. Our solution is robust yet easy to use and administer. Keeping it simple while meeting the diverse needs of outsourced call centers was the challenge and I believe that our technology team delivered an excellent solution."
TantaComm Evaluate offers a wide array of functionality, including:
- Create, modify, and re-use existing customized quality monitoring evaluation forms without involving a professional services team resulting in lower administrative investment
- Document, track, and report on agent performance for improved performance management and training opportunities
- Validate and manage Evaluator behavior to ensure consistency and accuracy across performance management practice
- Capture additional data points related to key call volume trends and customer insight for improved customer service
Evaluate is the third product launched as part of the organization's IQ product suite. Previously, the company launched TantaComm Capture, an evolution of the company's existing call recording software, and TantaComm Protect, a suite of solutions designed to ensure the integrity and security of recorded interactions and to enable BPOs to meet the 12 PCI-DSS requirements.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
As a leading provider of contact center management solutions, TantaComm offers a complete suite of interaction recording and quality management solutions based on its DartTR total interaction recording platform. The result of more than fifteen years of continuous research and development, DartTR is the basis for the unparalleled reliability of TantaComm’s entire suite of contact center management solutions. Our client centric solutions are designed to simplify implementation, minimize total cost of ownership, and accelerate return on investment. The company’s corporate headquarters is located in Madison, Wisconsin with research, development, and support centers in Omaha, Nebraska and Chicago, Illinois. A national network of consultants and professional implementation specialists ensures that our clients receive the most cost-effective, efficient, and reliable solutions available.
Published: Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- TantaComm Introduces Centralize for Call Recording and Quality Monitoring Functions
- TantaComm Announces New Interaction Recording Solutions
- TantaComm Announces New Interaction Recording Solutions for BPOs
- TantaComm Announces Exclusive Partnership with UTOPY
- BolderView Opens for Business in Australia
- Children and Family Services Hotline Sees Mixed Results