The 2015 '10th Annual' ContactCenterWorld Top Ranking Performer Awards
- Welcome to probably the most prestigious awards and recognition program in the contact center world!
This is a unique program with 4 key elements:
- Awards and recognition - regional and global
- Rankings - domestic and international
- Benchmarking - against not averages but the best
- Best Practice Conference - sharing of ideas and world class practices
Now is the time to benchmark your center and your people against the best in your country, your continent and the World and earn recognition as well as develop your center and your people and take them to the next level.
Note: Last date to enter and complete your submission for 2015 will be as follows (based on where you as the entrant is based)
- For entrants based in Asia Pacific - last day to submit an entry is Jan 14th 2015
- For entrants based in Europe, Middle East & Africa - last day to submit an entry is Jan 23rd 2015
- For entrants based in North & South Americas - last day to submit an entry is Jan 31st 2015
Key elements at a glance
- Awards and recognition
Unlike any other awards of its kind, these are considered by many to be the ultimate awards, some even refer to them as the Olympics in the Contact Center World. The awards are awarded to the entrants who convince the judges (their peers in the industry and NOT vendors or sponsors) that they are indeed the best. It's a multi stage process starting with online applications where no preliminary judge knows your company name, location, only facts and figures to determine if you meet the requirements. In addition to the initial judging, there are 2 more levels - finalists are invited to present at a regional conference (1 of 3 taking place around the world). Next winners from the regional competition, in addition to earning recognition and awards for best in the region, gather annually to compete in Las Vegas against the best in the world.
- Rankings (domestic and international)
Unlike award programs where only winners take something away, every entrant who participates in the awards and best practice conference receives an official ranking showing their status in national, regional and against global competitors. This unique ranking helps companies differentiate themselves from unranked companies and, like awards, is a powerful tool to attract talent, reward employees, show customers and stakeholders how you perform. Every one ranked will receive an official logo and certificate.
- Benchmarking - not against averages but against the best
Every entrant who participates in the program and comes along to the best practices conference for their region will receive data relating to their entry and comparisons against other entrants who have reached the final stage. This data is supplied for categories you enter. The data is available to you for a full 12 months online and will give you comparisons with only the best. If you also attend the world conference on best practices, you will be eligible to receive data from around the world for categories you participated in. In addition, the best practices conference will give you unique insights into world class standards.
- Best Practice Conference - See Conference details
Every year we hold 4 events around the world. In 2015 we will be holding events in Orlando, Florida (USA), London (UK), Singapore and Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) where the best (and anyone interested in hearing what the best in the industry are doing) will be meeting and sharing best practice ideas. Everyone walks away with hundreds of ideas and this unique gathering is 100% case study based from practitioners. There are no consultants or vendors selling their products or services - just folks like you who run centers and do an amazing job.
Here are 10 top reasons to enter
- Fair and unbiased - we don't invite consultants or vendors to help judge - the awards are judged by the industry - professionals who run centers
- Premier - the ultimate in awards programs anywhere in the world and they are endorsed by more industry associations than any other award program
- Finalists present at regional conferences (3 around the world) to their peers who vote to determine the winners
- Regional conference winners then have an invite to compete globally in Las Vegas
- Every entrant who attends the best practice conference to help determine the winners receives benchmarking data from the entire group
- Winners and finalists receive award plaques and recognition internationally
- Entering helps you streamline your strategy and focus on what you do best as well as learn what you can improve
- Awards for individuals within your center and the center as a whole mean you have opportunities to recognise every aspect of your operation
- Internally managed centers separated from outsourcers to ensure like compete with like
- All entrants who compete at the regional and world best practice conferences will be ranked and receive an official ranking showing their relative position in the industry, for example a Silver Medal winner for best large contact center (inhouse) in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) will be ranked No.2 in EMEA. If they subsequently present and compete in the world event they will also be ranked globally.
All entrants who are not invited to participate as regional finalists will also be ranked based on their written submission should they participate in the best practice conference in their region.
All rankings will be published at the end of the year after the world finals have been concluded.
The process is easy and allows you to have different people enter for different awards all for one low entry price per center of only $195 (Canadian) if you register on or before 30th November and $295 (Canadian) after 1st December 2014. NOTE: If you enter before 1st Nov there is NO ENTRY FEE!
Unlike any other awards of its kind, these are considered by many to be the ultimate awards, some even refer to them as the Olympics in the Contact Center World.
The awards form part of a benchmarking process - every entrant, no matter the outcome, is invited to join the finalists at a multi day best practices conference where finalists will present their best practices and everyone can learn from the best.
Remember! These Awards are more than just an award, they are a statement to show your status and help you continue in your quest to be world class - no other award program allows you to benchmark, win awards and learn new ideas at the same time as the 2015 Top Ranking Performer Awards from Contact Center World
Some of the awards available include:
- Best Contact Center (by size)
- Best Help Desk
- Best Customer Service
- Best Agent
- Best Workforce Management Professional
- Best Outsourcing Partnership
- Best Outbound Campaign
Click HERE for a full list of awards.
Make 2015 your golden year - your award winning year with ContactCenterWorld.com, the contact center industry and the 10th annual Top Ranking Performer Awards.