The 2016 '11th Annual' ContactCenterWorld Top Ranking Performer Awards
Welcome to the ONLY truly Global Awards and Recognition Program in the Contact Center World!
Past entrants include (this is a partial list from thousands who have entered)
- thousands have entered over the years across ALL industry sectors and with centers with as few as 5 agents up to 40,000+!
This is a unique program with 4 key elements:
- Awards and Recognition
- Contact Center & Industry Professional Rankings
- Best Practice Sharing Conference
This is UNIQUE. You will gain VALUABLE INSIGHTS into world class practices from contact centers and professionals across multiple INDUSTRY SECTORS. Involvement helps FOCUS your business performance and strategy.
This is the one award that some refer to as being like The Olympics of the Contact Center World!
Key Elements At A Glance
1. Awards and Recognition
Don't stop at national awards. If you are good at what you do compete at the highest level in the industry and go for GOLD in the Top Ranking Performer Awards.
Enter the program and pass through the initial stages and if you qualify as a top contender, you will be invited to compete at one of 3 regional conferences where you will be judged by your peers.
Next winners from the regional competition, in addition to earning recognition and awards for best in the region, gather annually to compete in Las Vegas against the best in the world where we crown World Champions every year!.
2 Rankings (Domestic and International)
Unlike award programs where only winners take something away, every entrant who participates in the awards and best practice conference receives an official ranking showing their status in national, regional and against global competitors. This unique ranking helps companies differentiate themselves from unranked companies and, like awards, is a powerful tool to attract talent, reward employees, show customers and stakeholders how you perform. Every one ranked will receive an official logo (see example to the right)
Benchmarking means different things to different people. To us it means evaluating how your practices and results compare with others. Competing in these awards allows you to benchmark your performance against the best and see / hear first hand how other centers and other professionals operate. You get to learn new ideas along the way and these help you develop your business to a new level of performance.
4. Best Practice Sharing Conference
Every finalist presents at the regional conference relating to their award entry. For example centers in the US/Canada participate in Orlando where you will be asked to share your best practices as they relate to the award. You will hear from your competition in this category.
You will learn new ideas on how to tackle your business challenges and how to perform at a higher level. You are encouraged to attend all sessions and take away 5 or more tips from every presentation - over the duration of the event that could be hundreds of ideas to take back to your business!
10 TOP Reasons To Enter
- Fair and unbiased - we don't invite consultants or vendors to help judge - the awards are judged by the industry - professionals who run centers
- Premier - the ultimate in awards programs anywhere in the world and they are endorsed by more industry associations than any other award program
- Finalists have to demonstrate their best practices - all finalists present at regional conferences (3 around the world) to their peers who vote to determine the winners
- Regional conference winners compete globally - all GOLD winners have an invite to compete globally in Las Vegas for the World Championship
- Benchmarking - every entrant who attends the best practice conference to help determine the winners receives benchmarking data from the entire group
- Awards for all finalists - Winners and finalists receive award plaques and recognition internationally
- Focus - entering helps you streamline your strategy and focus on what you do best as well as learn what you can improve
- Every award option - Awards for individuals within your center and the center as a whole mean you have opportunities to recognise every aspect of your operation
- Separated centers - Internally managed centers separated from outsourcers to ensure like compete with like. the same applies for small, medium, large and mega centers!
- Rankings - all entrants who compete at the regional and world best practice conferences will be ranked and receive an official ranking showing their relative position in the industry, for example a Silver Medal winner for best large contact center (inhouse) in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) will be ranked No.2 in EMEA. If they subsequently present and compete in the world event they will also be ranked globally.
All rankings will be published at the end of the year after the world finals have been concluded.
About the Entry Process
We pride ourselves on the integrity of the process. It means that centers of all sizes from any nation can compete in a fair and unbiased way. Throughout the process we have checks and balances to support this. At the conference where finalists present, we use electronic scoring systems, again with substantial checks and alerts to ensure a fair judging process and eliminate the boas that sometimes comes with other awards. To us, the awards should be fair, unbiased and offer equal opportunity to everyone.
Entrants complete their initial submission on line. It's judged by several online judges and the top are invited to the regional finals (conference) to present. If they cannot attend we can't award them any ranking or recognition - the online submission is a qualifying round. Winners at the regional events go on to the World finals and at the end of each year we announce the best in the World (see previous winners here)
The process is easy and allows you to have different people enter for different awards all for one low entry price per center of only $195 (Canadian) if you register on or before 30th October and $295 (Canadian) after 1st December 2015.
Enter before 31st July and we will waive the entry fee for 1 center and 1 award of every type you enter!
Remember! These Awards are more than just an award, they are a statement to show your status and help you continue in your quest to be world class - no other award program allows you to benchmark, win awards and learn new ideas at the same time as the 2016 Top Ranking Performer Awards from Contact Center World
Some of the awards available include:
Here is just a selection of the 34 awards up for grabs!
Make 2016 your golden year - your award winning year with ContactCenterWorld.com, the contact center industry and the 11th annual Top Ranking Performer Awards.