Desperate for a solution, some have adopted the idea of shared service models while others are more keen on adopting digital technology and analytics-driven methods to transform their administrative processes. There are still more who have begun evaluating their delivery models. But are these solutions worth the effort? Let’s see.
One thing no one can deny is that in order to stand apart in today’s competitive education sector, one must focus not only on creating an excellent experience for their students throughout their journey from being prospects to becoming alumni but also on mission-critical tasks besides managing time handling calls and responding to other routine communication.
No wonder a lot majority of education institutions these days are looking at third-party solution providers to offer cost efficiencies. Let’s see what these education call centers really have to offer to your institution.
1) Call center Solution offer lead management that handles both the admissions and the queries besides tracking the source of all the inquiries.
2) Callers get instant SMS and email notifications for all the courses offered at your institution.
3) Call centers not only manage web call back for inquiries through their web portal but also arrange instant callbacks for email inquiries as well.
4) Education call centers also offer end to end call tracking besides recording every call for quality purposes.
5) They offer an extensive and comprehensive reporting to the management which is a by-product of their efficient and centralized interaction with the applicants.
6) They generally feature a quick response time for application requests.
7) Call center Solution have a direct and positive impact on your ROI on advertising investments.
To know more about our product & services
Publish Date: June 14, 2019 5:16 AM