IVR for MES - Cheena Shekhawat - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is an automated telephony system where information is made through the use of voice or DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency) Keypad. IVR technology allows the individual to communicate with phone system and obtain require information.
Aria Telecom R&D department developed the robust IVRS based complaint booking system for MES (Military Engineering Service) which allows user to register a complaint with DTMF inputs as well as get status about same complaint.
MES, Military Engineering Service provides maintenance service to the service man for their resident’s quarters & offices. These maintenance services include services for plumbing, telecom, electricity, civil work, carpenter, housekeeping etc.
How it works:
The call flow of IVR system as follows:
- First of all, when IVR application answers the call, than a welcome message will be display.
- Now system will ask to choose two options. Press 1 to check complaint status and press 2 to register complaint.
On Press 1: To check complaint status
- System will ask to enter your ticket number. if your entered number is correct system plays recorded status and you will get a SMS/Email if your complaint will be resolved.
- You can listen status again by pressing 1 and hang up your call by pressing 2.
- If your ticket number is incorrect, you need to enter ticket number again.
On Press 2: To register a complaint
- System provides option to register various types of complaint such as Electrician, System Repair, Telecom, Housekeeping and Plumber.
- When your complaint will be lodged, ticket number will be generated for you. An Email or SMS also will be send to technician or customer with ticket number.
- At the end, you will have three options: to listen ticket number again, to register another complaint and to hang up the call.
For more information... Click Here
Publish Date: January 12, 2017 5:41 AM