CRM for Ticketing - Cheena Shekhawat - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Customer Relationship Management is most efficient approach in maintaining relationship with customer. It is very easy for any organization to identify the actual requirement of customer and help them to serve in effective way. CRM is a system that provides facility for an organization to store, organize and synchronize records related to customer interaction.
Aria Telecom is leading telecom service provider and also available for customer relationship management services and solutions.
How it works:
Aria CRM builds a Database for customer and relationship that is hold with the organization. The stored database can be easily accessed, managed and updated. Our CRM provides enough details for products or services that matches as per requirement. It contains information of past purchases, who is involved in the account and summary of all conversation.
Aria CRM for Ticketing:
Every business requires for removing the distance between client and customer support. A Ticket Management facility is a significant tool to maintain better communication with every client. We provide Ticket Handling facility in our CRM.
Our CRM Ticket Management System follows various steps:
- Firstly, complaint will be lodge by customer
- Ticket number will be generated
- Complaint will be allotted to engineers
- Complaint closed/escalated
- Case will be escalated to the next level after every 24 hours
Benefits of Ticket Management Facility in CRM:
- If you have lots of request or complaint, it keeps track all the information in one place.
- You can easily determine which department or team is receiving the most support requests so that you can allocate accordingly.
- Improve customer relations
For more information:
Publish Date: January 14, 2017 6:57 AM