IVR for Financial Services - Cheena Shekhawat - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Financial Services enclosed with broad range of organization that deals with the management of money. Services and products provided to consumers by financial institution such as banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, brokerage firms and investment companies and other financial service industry. Lots of financial service industries are moving towards fastest mode of communication to provide right suggestion at right time to their consumer.
How modes of communication can get faster???
Aria Telecom Introduced with newly faced technology named as IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) that helps to provide automatic phone answering services and also provide required information to consumer. You can get financial information of each individual’s data 24 hours a day.
ARIA providing a solution in telecom arena comes with advanced voice processing system that is IVRS, equipped with up to data technology. Being aware of financial business process, Aria has designed IVRS integrated with complete automated voice call solution for financial and banking services.
Our customized IVR comes with various advanced features like:
- IVR designer tool consists of language selection, greeting section and other section so that user can design IVRS tree as per requirement.
- ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) is used to handle incoming calls and forward them to an agent or department who handles the request. ACD is much more comprehensive than other group or department calling.
- IVRS is integrated with SMS, Email, FAX, Chat.
- Integrated CRM is proficient to build the database that describes the customers and relationship that they hold with the company and also provides enough details about products/services.
- Extensive backup and support system with every solution.
- Support both inbound and outbound applications.
- The most important part of analysis of users and report. This facility provides overall report of users with exact time and duration.
For more information:
Publish Date: October 12, 2016 9:28 AM