Benefits of IVR in Retail - Cheena Shekhawat - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Retailing is transaction of goods between the seller and the end user in small quantities for use or consumption. The retail sector faces many problems like challenge to manage customer’s demands and also form strong relationship with customers.
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) can be a great solution for retail operation. ARIA provides fully hosted IVRS that provides a platform for retailer to enhance customer experience as well as dealing with cost.
Benefits of IVR in retail:
- Customer can use the IVR to order products and get the status of products.
- Advance sales, service and support via text-based and mobile application.
- Easy to handle routing calls.
- A quality IVR will let you to play promotional messages to your callers.
- Enable to provide stable services with branding widely.
Publish Date: October 11, 2016 9:51 AM