2017 BEST PRACTICEs CONFERENCES SERIES - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
EUROPE, Middle EAST & AFRICASTARTS IN:
NORTH and south americasSTARTS IN:
ORLANDO, FL USA
asia pacificSTARTS IN:
KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
Standalone Voice Logger - Cheena Shekhawat - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Most of business and organization requires that their inquiry, complaints, order booking and other conversation can be made over telephone. These conversations are important and they also require recorded call conversation for future reference.
Aria Telecom is professionally managed company committed to provide superior range of telephone voice recording system to customer. Voice Logger is extremely essential tool to record phone call conversation generally in call centers, BPOs/KPOs and other telecom industries.We are pleased to serve our customer PC based and non PC based voice loggers that are totally suits to all kinds of contact center needs.
Aria Telephone Voice Recording System is helpful in improving customer service by reviewing the actual telephone conversation with your customer, so that you can assure that how fairly you are maintaining issues.
Embedded Telephone voice logger called as non PC based telephone voice recording system. It voice recorder works as standalone voice logger as it does not require personal computer. The standalone voice logger stores recorded calls in SD card, hard disk etc and can be used with direct telephone lines, EPPBX extension, VOIP FXS/FXO etc.
Voice logger system is being most widely used area like:
- Sales calls, service calls, customer service calls, support conversation,
- Communication in civil services police, fire groups
- Medical related phone calls, Banking calls etc.
- Does not require personal computer
- Scalable up to 64 channels divided in four channels.
- GSM/CDM interface for recording
- Can be interfaced with telephone lines and wireless.
- Record and play voice with date and time
- Can be played via internet
- Keep record in CDs/flash memory
For more information... Click Here
Publish Date: March 17, 2017 6:12 AM