Unified Communication ! - Cheena Shekhawat - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Today’s world is connected and constantly communicating via telecom. Every year more and more businesses are turning towards a new type of efficient communication. Unified communications is most effective tool in order to better support today’s business activities and objectives.
Unified Communication is an ultra efficient technology which provides facility to communicate with audio, video, conference, instant messaging, voice messaging, fax, e-mail and mobile communications. Unified Communications is the integration of communication and collaboration technologies with business applications and processes in order to improve business processes.
Unified Communication improves not only efficiency but communication experience as well. It make easier to connect, interact and collaborate with people.
Why to implement a UCS
Begin by envisioning the results of UC it can affect the way your organization collaborates and communicates.
- Unified Communication makes overall communication experience much more user friendly.
- Implementing a unified platform helps to move towards standard approach in which all information in transit whether email or phone or video calls -- is secured.
- Improve the customer experience of communicating with your company.
- Ensure customer calls are handled quickly and efficiently.
Component of Unified Communication:
Aria Telecom offers a Unique and Unified Communication System named PARTH which can be used for as IP PBX, IVRS , Telephone Recording System, Conference Bridge, OBD IVRS, Contact Centre Solution , Help Line System etc. The system is very useful for housing society, corporate worlds, customer care, help Line, education institution, SME etc. PARTH's embedded technology having key features like powerful and versatile unified system box, efficient application and well designed specifications
Key features of ARIA PARTH:-
- 100 concurrent calls
- Up to 2000 SIP calls
- 30 party audio conferencing
- Conversation recording
- SMS & Email integration
- Support GSM Trunk through GSM Gateway
- Caller ID and call transfer
- Intercom feature
- IP Extension work on LAN Network
Publish Date: October 19, 2016 10:58 AM