HR Roles of the FUTURE
Change is here, and it’s best to get a head start
- Future of Work Leader, responsible for analyzing what skills will be most essential as the workforce continues to evolve.
- HR Data Detective, responsible for synthesizing disparate data streams to help solve business problems
- VR Immersion Counsellor - This role would help realize the potential of using #VR to scale programs onboarding, coaching, reskilling, upskilling, and even medical, & safety training
- Strategic HR Business Continuity Director - This person leads the HR response team and works with the CXOs to propose how to create a safe workplace — onsite & Offsite
- Human Bias Officer, ensures that people are treated fairly throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- Work from Home Facilitator, ensures that the orgs processes, policies, & technologies are optimal for remote workers
- Director of Wellbeing - Design services & practices to nurture the emotional, physical, mental, & spiritual health.
Publish Date: September 7, 2020 11:48 AM
1. Differentiated learning- Predetermined paths & categories, this is used to match learner & functional expertise i.e.
- Customer Service training
- Sales training
- Leadership training
2. Personalised learning - Rule Based decision tree used for #preassessments suggesting different learning path for each learner based on the inputs
3. Adaptive learning - data and analyses to continually adapt the learning path for the learner, very useful for on-the-job-trainings (#OJT) for:
Publish Date: August 31, 2020 1:41 PM
Remote selling, done right, can elevate the selling process and fill your sales pipeline.
1. Remote Sales Strategy
2. Remote Sales Operations
- Train people on remote selling
- Set processes to improve sales efficiency
- provide systems for integrated ops - #SalesERP #SalesCRM
3. Remote Sales Governance - Focus on results
- If the results are great, encourage to keep doing what he’s doing.
- If the results are not good, look at pipeline, If the pipeline is healthy, means good opportunities
- If the pipeline is weak, it’s time to review the activities.
Publish Date: August 22, 2020 9:21 AM
Developing leaders to lead in a virtual world is a key to successfully getting through this phase and onto the next normal.
A set of high impact virtual trainer-led sessions for leaders, on a variety of contemporary topics:
- Managing Results Remotely
- Leadership to Engaging virtual teams
- Identifying Team's Strengths and Gaps
- Being Effective Problem Solvers
- Setting and Managing KPI’s Efficiently
- Giving Timely Feedback
- Building Practical Team Dashboards
Publish Date: August 18, 2020 10:49 AM
How are you finding the level of engagement with your team to achieve results in these unique times?
A series of virtual instructor-led workshops that can help you to enhance productivity through engagement:
1. Motivating Employees by Finding Focus & Managing Fear
2. Instilling a Culture of Discipline ( WFH Etiquettes)
3. Creating an Agile Mindset ( Learning to Learn)
4. Organizing Tasks Efficiently in the Virtual World
5. Being Accountable ( As a Virtual Team Member)
Publish Date: August 5, 2020 7:38 AM
#WFH is here to stay,
how effective are we in making it #WHFH – Work Healthy / Happy from Home.
6 lessons of Employee Engagement learnt from our clients.
Companies focsuing on these areas to make work from home, happy and healthy.
1. Work Well-Being
2. Learniing Well-Being
3. Health Well-Being
4. Social Well-Being
5. Family Well-Being
6. Digital Well-Being
Share your experiences with us in the comments.
Publish Date: June 26, 2020 8:34 AM
Shift from "support" oriented culture to "experience"
3 Operating Principles that companies should consider as a strategy
1. #EQ (Emotional Quotient for Surviving)
- Connect with Care & Concern
- Reach out with support Not marketing
2. #IQ (Intelligence Quotient for Reviving)
- Meet your customer where they are
- Solicit employees for ear-to-the-ground insights.
3. #AQ (Adaptability Quotient for Thriving)
- Accelerate reaction & speed to change
- Build agile capabilities – POC, test and scale labs
appreciate your views / ideas / suggestions.
Publish Date: June 13, 2020 12:22 PM
In the face of #covid19, this has never been more obvious.
One of many disruptions - Think about it, last 60 days …what % of your time is spent on content creation or consumption. For example:
- Conceptualizing a design for a banner, poster, flyer to promote your work
- #LinkedIn, #Facebook, #instagram, #YouTube and or #TikTOK to expand your social network.
- Attending or hosting #webinars, discussions, #interviews and or #podcasting
#EC=MC (The transformative equation for business)
Every single one of you out there (whether you know it or not), is a media company now in addition to the service or product you specialize in.
We have moved from having a "social strategy" to get all employees to be "social media strategist".
The Team must now not only be able to produce content on a regular basis but also optimize its distribution at an industry and market level
You need to do it today... and more, much more.
The faster you realize this, the more likely it will be to succeed in the rest of 2020 & beyond!
Publish Date: June 10, 2020 8:37 AM
5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership
Manager Today, Leader Tomorrow Series.
1. Model the way.
2. Inspire a shared vision.
3. Challenge the process.
4. Enable others to act.
5. Encourage the heart.
let's get you master the above 5 practices of exemplary leadership.
Publish Date: June 10, 2020 8:29 AM
As per American Express Global Customer Service Barometer, companies must place increased emphasis on customer service, well no marks for guessing that one. Some interesting facts ─ according to the survey, American consumers spend 9 % more on companies that provide excellent customer service. Sixty-one percent of Americans surveyed felt that the quality of customer service is absolutely essential given today’s economic environment. But here’s the most important finding - only 37% of Americans felt companies have increased focus on providing quality customer service. So the bottom line according to the survey is that customers are telling companies that they do a bad job of serving them.
And, this issue of customer service is not limited only to the U.S. Similar to their American counterparts; a majority of the consumers in all other countries surveyed felt customer service is the most crucial area for companies in the current economy. But they were equally concerned about the lack of focus on this key area.
Every company today has one or more ways of providing customer service. So if you are a senior customer service executive and wondering why all that investment is not yielding results – think again! In my opinion, the reasons for failure of customer service could be:
Even if you have got all the above right, unless you are able to resolve the pain point of the customer, your customer service levels will always remain low! An article titled ‘Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers' by Harvard Business Review, sums it up well by stating that you can create loyal customers primarily by reducing customer effort, i.e, by helping them solve their problems quickly and easily, and not by delighting them in service interactions with a robotic greeting or thank-you!
Publish Date: November 5, 2013 1:05 PM