HR Roles of the FUTURE
Change is here, and it’s best to get a head start
- Future of Work Leader, responsible for analyzing what skills will be most essential as the workforce continues to evolve.
- HR Data Detective, responsible for synthesizing disparate data streams to help solve business problems
- VR Immersion Counsellor - This role would help realize the potential of using #VR to scale programs onboarding, coaching, reskilling, upskilling, and even medical, & safety training
- Strategic HR Business Continuity Director - This person leads the HR response team and works with the CXOs to propose how to create a safe workplace — onsite & Offsite
- Human Bias Officer, ensures that people are treated fairly throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- Work from Home Facilitator, ensures that the orgs processes, policies, & technologies are optimal for remote workers
- Director of Wellbeing - Design services & practices to nurture the emotional, physical, mental, & spiritual health.
Publish Date: September 7, 2020 6:48 AM