I am asked by many in our industry why our awards the Global Top Ranking Performers Awards (www.contactcenterworld.com/worldawards) are considered the most prestigious and why do many refer to them as the Olympics of the Contact Center World?
....Here are just some of the reasons I always share and then its so obvious why these are the ones to win!
- We don't allow sponsors to compete for awards - that's just bad! We allow sponsors to support the event but NEVER compete at the same time
- We don't show judges at the initial stages any entrant names - in fact we even make sure that judges who review entrants from Europe, Middle East & Africa are judges based in Asia Pacific or the Americas - bias otherwise affects decisions! Sadly so many award programs allow local judges to judge companies they know and have experienced (positively or negatively)
- We don't tell you who the initial judges are - this stops some entrants trying to influence judges - believe me it happens!
- We don't send in judges to visit entrants - again judges should be 100% impartial and not influenced by entrants who want to cozy up to them. Also being judged one or 2 people is not fair - we have over 100 online judges and have a very thorough process for determining the best where contact center leaders who do the job help judge!
- We do split entrants into 3 categories - Government, BPO and Inhouse because they should not compete together as they have very different financial challenges, accountability to stakeholders etc
- We do split entrants into different sizes (in most cases) so small centers CAN win awards - it's not just the big boys like some other programs!
- We do have around 100 online judges who evaluate initial entrants and take average scores from them to determine the finalists
- We do allow every entrant to see and hear what their competitors are presenting - so entrants do know why they won or not!
- We do ask experienced contact center leaders who know what its like to do the job to evaluate entrants
Benchmarking & Networking
- We do offer entrants a chance to access data from the entire group of entrants (its collated and presented as final stats of the entire group)
- We do invite everyone in our industry - including non entrants to come along to our conference (www.contactcenterworld.com/conferences) where award finalists have to present their best practices in front of a live audience and be judged
- We do make sure everyone involved in our regional awards events are connected together online to share information and learn from each other as well as networked at our events so they meet and engage with other amazing people!
- We do make sure that networking at our events is fun - we never will put you into a room with sponsors trying to sell to you like some events (i hear often people telling me its so refreshing they don't feel like shark bait!)
- We have over 50+ awards for companies, teams AND individuals - I am surprised how many award programs still exclude individual awards - isn't our industry all about people?! You need to recognise people - they make or break customer relationships! back in 2006 when we launched our awards we included front line staff! People are the key to getting turnover down to under 2% - as many of our entrants achieve!
- Team awards - teams matter. we allow teams to compete as well
- Company awards - we have more Contact Center & CX awards than any other program out there!
- We do make sure entrants learn from others at our events - so winners get stronger and stronger and become even more successful
- We do give all entrants who attend the awards conferences access to presentations online after the event so they can review what they learned
- As the Global Association for our industry winning one of our awards stands out from the local, national and other so called global awards. It's interesting to note that so many awards brand themselves as global but most of the entrants are UK based or US based! That's NOT global.
- Certified World Class - we have the ability to certify companies and people as world class - we are the first in the world to do this in a truly global awards program!
- Our awards are truly like the Olympics because we attract entrants from around 80 nations and we have 3 regional heats and finish the year with the global world finals! We even publish rankings by country and have helped many nations gain recognition for best in class centers
- Now in our 18th year these awards have global recognition and are highly sought after
Look there are so many reasons! Please compare our Global Top Ranking Performers Awards (www.contactcenterworld.com/worldawards) against the rest out there - there is a huge difference
If you want to compete at a local or national or even with some other so called 'global' awards we commend you. Awards are essential! We know you have a choice. Taking up the challenge to compete in our awards may be too challenging for most - just like the Olympics is too far to reach for many. I know these facts!. Just consider the way to the top award is not easy - it should be tough and rewarding! If you want to take the challenge get in your entries before end of day 7th March. If you don't, then consider joining us and the best at our NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & CX Best Practice conferences i (www.contactcenterworld.com/conferences) - it's where finalists will be on stage sharing and competing for awards and you can learn from them, network with them and benchmark against them!
Here is a link to compete in our awards
- just select ENTER NOW to start the process www.ContactCenterWorld.com/worldawards
NOTE - we are NOT associated with a company in Germany who run a show with a similar name in Berlin, or CCW in the US - we are 100% independent with a Canadian HQ, founded in the UK back in 1999 and key full time staff located around the World!
Publish Date: March 1, 2023 9:28 AM