Adam Smith - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
In the present society, surveillance systems play an integral part in various corporate sectors, police stations, shops, complexes and several other areas to ensure safety and security. Among various surveillance technologies, CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) cameras are extremely popular because they come in several different forms and can be installed rather easily in any place to monitor others discreetly and avoid apparently untoward incidents.
In corporate offices of Cape Town, various types of CCTV cameras such as dome cameras, bullet cameras, HD CCTV cameras, etc are installed to avoid infelicitous occurrences like embezzlement or theft and also to monitor the progress of the employees. (Information Credit – http://www.oxbowsa.co.za/xerox-cape-town/oxbow-cctv)
Selecting a suitable camera:
As the owner of an office, you need to consider some facts while selecting a CCTV camera. They are:
1. The purpose of installation: It is a key factor in your selection because the type and functions of this camera will change according to the purpose of installation. For example, dome cameras are suitable for indoor surveillance whereas the bullet cameras are appropriate for outdoor areas like parking lots. Depending on the objective, the focal length, resolution, and storage capacity of the cameras will also change.
2. Recording options: Consider the number of rooms you have to put under surveillance and the storage options of the recorded videos. Nowadays, some ingenious software programs are available in the market that will allow you to record from multiple cameras simultaneously so that you can monitor every employee of your office.
3. Static or moving: You must decide whether you need to monitor your employees only from a certain angle or you need a 360° panoramic view of the workspace. There are both static and moving CCTV cameras available in the market, which are capable of providing you such views. You can choose them based on your requirement.
4. The price and brand: It is important to choose a reputed brand because these cameras play a significant role in an office and they must provide a clear image of the happenings during the day. Also, you have to consider the price and assess whether it is affordable or not.
Benefits of CCTV camera installation:
By installing the right CCTV camera in your office, you can have advantages like:
a.) Eradication of theft and other criminal activities: When your office is under constant surveillance, it effectively reduces the possibility of any criminal offence like theft, embezzlement, etc. Even if such incidents occur, this device will provide you the necessary hard evidence to inculpate the perpetrator.
b.) Monitoring your employees: With these cameras you will be able to closely monitor your employees individually and evaluate their performance accordingly. As a result, you will be able to take the right decisions regarding increment and other perks during the monthly or annual appraisal.
c.) Increase productivity: If your employees are aware of the fact that they are under close surveillance, it would encourage them to provide a better performance and increase the productivity of your company.
By choosing the right model of this innovative device, you can effectively increase the quality of your work and prevent inappropriate activities.
Publish Date: October 31, 2017 9:20 AM
In the construction world, scaffolding can be found almost everywhere. It is a temporary structure that provides support and stability to workers for performing their tasks. These tasks are often risky and involve a number of challenges, such as working at significant heights or working under extreme temperature. Indispensably, the safety of the workforce is of prime importance to the supervisor.
Today, there are numerous types of scaffolding available for sale. All of them come with built-in safety features. One of the most important aspects of safety is fall prevention. This article attempts to discuss the various aspects of fall prevention and their relevance in scaffolding systems today. (Information Credit – southendscaffolding.co.za)
1. Initial Assessments: As no two building projects are the same, each project has different safety hazards to tackle. This is where the task analysis comes in. Project heads have to identify the fall hazards and develop controls pertaining to these hazards.
Safety harnesses should be worn by workers when working at an elevated height. It is one of the most important protective accessories worn by workers which offer protection against injuries.
2. Fall Hazard Elimination: Due to the perilous nature of the operations, the risk of falling cannot be is entirely eliminated. However, certain steps can be taken by the authority to mitigate the risk of falling. Some additional measures are discussed below:
- Assessing whether a change in design can eliminate fall hazards
- Making sure the installation is correct
- Adherence to safety standards.
- Using a hatch deck when erecting guardrails.
3. Worker Training: To completely eliminate fall hazards, workers must be trained properly. In order to address the challenges involved in the operations, the employees must be trained to handle all the equipment safely. As a business owner, the following steps can be taken:
- Proper inductions and training.
- Complex construction processes should only be delegated to highly experienced workers.
-Ensuring all workers operate on fully planked platforms.
- The use of Safety Nets and fall arrest systems.
4. The Use of Harness Systems: Fall arrest systems like harness systems should also be installed along with other safety provisions. These systems are usually based on harnesses which are attached to fall arrest devices. When secured, these harnesses should be comfortable to put on and work. Workers should make sure they’re using a harness under the following situations:
- Working on unsecured platforms
-Working outside a 675mm wide planked area.
-When climbing up or down the Scaffolding structure
-Working over a void area
- Hanging Scaffolding
Even though Business owners and project heads can acquire the best scaffolding components which adhere to safety standards; the risk of accidents cannot be entirely ruled out. In any heavy construction or building projects, workers perform risky operations which threaten their lives.Hence, a fall prevention system is needed to reduce the risks of fatal injuries considerably.
Publish Date: October 25, 2017 8:28 AM
Debt can happen to anyone at any time, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be the fault of the individual in question. A lot of reasons including rising interest rates, sudden medical requirements and living outside one’s budget can make an individual debt-trapped. Being in debt is never a good feeling, and a quick fix is not always possible.
This brings us to Debt consolidation. Debt consolidation provides the right solution for these kinds of predicaments, helping the person rein in their debts and saving their credit score from the irreversible damage of bankruptcy. There are many such debt management firms in South Africa, offering individuals ways to tackle tough financial situations by consolidating their debts into one single payable amount with a lower rate of interest. Below are some of the advantages of using this service. [Information Credit: https://debt-therapy.co.za/]
- Credit card payments are rolled into one monthly payment. This makes it easier to manage debt and allocate the required funds.
- The interest rates of consolidated loans are always lower, helping the individual to easily and quickly pay off the loan amount. This is radically different from credit card interest rates which can be higher than 20% in some cases.
- Debt consolidation gives the individual an increased control over their finances, allowing them to pay off the debt faster.
- Credit score damage is minimised when enrolled in a debt consolidation. It can avoid potential credit score damage that is a result of late or missed credit card payments or defaulted accounts. To an individual, this is a much better option than applying for bankruptcy, which can seriously limit an individual’s future credit eligibility.
The above points all highlight the advantages of debt consolidation in a nutshell. However, many people remain sceptical and doubt the effectiveness of a debt consolidation program. Below is a list of frequently asked questionsregarding consolidation of debts.
1. Why can Credit providers harass an individual after he or she has made arrangements to pay?
A: Often there is some level of miscommunication between a bank’s debt review department and the product divisions, like credit card departments. Since they do not communicate with each other directly, the product division might just not get the required information if the bank system hasn’t updated properly. This results in themmaking extra and unnecessary calls to debtors.
2. Why does the PDA not pay the creditors?
A:The Payment Distribution Agency of South Africa has the mandate to make payments on the behalf of debt inflicted individuals. However, incorrect information can halt this process. For example, if the bank has updated the amounts receivable, but hasn’t contacted the PDA yet, the individual is still a debtor in their eyes and the eyes of the law.
Debt consolidation can be the answer to a person’s debt problems, provided everything is in order. Choosing a competent debt management company will guarantee that you will get the best solution available and not get conned in any way.
Publish Date: October 18, 2017 11:30 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) hardly needs an introduction. Backlinks are created when a website links to your business website. They are vital in boosting the company website’s rank in search engines. To increase the number of customers, the entrepreneurs target search engine rankings. Improper, unrelated backlinks lead to getting penalized by search engines and even banned in certain severe cases. Therefore, it is necessary to follow some protocol related to linking strategies.
A Part of the Holistic Approach
Initially, backlinks were created as a strategy to making content popular. Backlinking strategy works in tandem with the other features of SEO. Moreover, it is essential to have backlinks from renowned websites with good content. A weak link will generate less traffic. It is also a matter of maintaining the company’s reputation. Therefore, one must be careful while adding backlinks. 302 redirects, duplicate content and 404 errors are some of the technical properties which go hand in hand with backlink strategy. Speed of the website is also important. One should also check whether the web page is mobile friendly or not. (Information Credit: gillsolutions.com)
Some Backlinking Strategies
- Using the ‘Guestographic’ Method
This method have been proved and practiced successfully. The guestographic method is known to improve the organic traffic of a site by near about 90% in a month. This will automatically increase the business website’s ranking on search engines. The process is simple. The website should have an infographic. The next step is to find another website which has good content about the infographic. The third step is to approach that site and backlink the infographic to their content.
The infographic should have attractive designs and relevant information at the same time. Good content has the power to bring in a number of backlinks, and shares on social media.
- Using the ‘Man Moving’ Method
This is another way of boosting the business website’s rankings on search engines like Google and Yahoo. The Man Moving method alerts sites that are linked to sites which have become outdated or have been rebranded. Unlike in broken link building cases the links here are not broken. Sites which have been rebranded or changed URLs usually redirect the links to the new pages. After finding the resources, the next step is to search for other sites which are still linked to the old resource. The third step involves alerting these sites via formal email. This will help in building new connections which can be used in future to present new infographics and linking them.
Tips on Backlinking
- Knowing the audience
It is important to acknowledge the audience and know what appeals to them. Then the type of websites they visit can be easily found out. Moreover, it will be easier to find websites which offer related information.
- Well researched content
In order to capture potential clients’ attention and retain loyal customers it is crucial to have creative, well researched content. After all, no one wants to be misinformed. Presentation of the content is also of utmost importance.
- Mismatch content
It is advised not to mismatch content. One should thoroughly check out the content of the other website before proposing to link their website. One should not forcefully add backlinks which do not have any content link. Moreover, the content should not be copied from other websites and passed on as new content. The search engines frown upon such unethical approaches.
Backlinking has worked out for numerous websites. Ending this article on the note that backlinks cannot work in isolation. One needs to consider a holistic approach of SEO as backlinking is itself linked to other factors of Search Engine Optimization.
Publish Date: October 16, 2017 1:30 PM
Industrial tables or industrial workstations have become a staple across many industries because of the functionality they offer. Very different from normal tables, industrial tables are designed keeping in mind the rigorous laboratory operations that are conducted across many industries. They are typically stronger, durable and resistant to chemicals and other substances. As it is a substantial investment which is particularly seen as a long term asset, there are some factors to consider before purchasing them. The first step is to consider the nature of work to be performed on the table. The article below highlights some major factors which one should consider while going for the ideal industrial table. (Information Credit - www.rdm-ind.com/industrial-work-tables.htm)
- The Design Team: The first step on the way to acquiring an ideal industrial table is to assemble a competent design team. Every design team should have operatives of the table key decision-makers, maintenance period, and health and safety administrators and of course, the project managers. The owner should effectively communicate his ideas, visions and plans to the design team before they can begin their work. Such information includes the stature of the individual using the table or the number of individuals to be accommodated. The designer team also have to keep in mind the nature of work involved, and whether the workers need to stand or sit during operations. A competent design team will have the expertise and the skill to decide which model of industrial tables to choose, depending on the application. ADA requirements should be fulfilled while making these important decisions.
- The Operative: One of the advantages of industrial tables is the ergonomic support they offer to the users. Thus, the ergonomic assignation of the workers should be taken into consideration. Failing to do so might result in work-related injuries which negatively impact the productivity of the workers in question. Some factors to consider here are the surface height, adequate knee, toe and thigh room as well as the shape and size of the table. To accommodate these variations and customizations, a modular unit which is adjustable is preferred. The choice may also depend on the need for a stationary system or a mobile unit and accordingly, casters or wheels are added.
- The Nature of work: The nature of work to be performed on the industrial table will dictate the kind of industrial table to be selected. This includes the anticipated work load and various tasks to be performed. For example, depending on which industry it’s being used in, the surface can be flame-resistant, corrosion-resistant or resistant to certain chemicals. Typically, stainless steel, resin-based polymers or laminates are chosen as table surfaces. Matte surfaces are best for operations with heavy work load. Surfaces should be reusable, chemically resistant, easy to clean, smooth, vibration-free to ensure that they are indeed suitable for long term use.
- Features and accessories: As mentioned earlier, industrial tables cater to the ergonomic needs of workers in a laboratory environment. These can include features like drawers and cabinets, back guards, computer-monitor arms, reagent shelving and task lighting. However, in industries which involve working with fluids, it is important to have spill guards at the end of the surface. The storage design should be organized after assessing the nature of equipment and materials being used. Shelving should always be adjustable and removable in order to provide adequate leg and hand room. The selection of features and accessories should be considered based on the needs of the operatives as well as the nature of work.
- Electrical or Computer Needs: Depending on the industry and the products involved, processes involved can be either electrical or computerised, or both. Adjustable overhead task-lighting options should be considered. If there are electronic appliances being used, then a power source can also be integrated inside the table. Adjustable monitor arms should be considered for operations involving computerised processes.
- Provisions for future modifications: Industrial tables should always be designed with provisions for future expansion and appliance integration. With the advancement of technology come newer processes and techniques that are employed to make the production process faster and more efficient. As industrial tables are considered as a long term asset, replacement on a frequent basis is not really an option. Considerations should be made whether the table is required to be dismantled while moving in the future and should not interfere or impede the existing workflow. Cost should always be considered, as should durability and the ability to be reused in the future.
The above points all highlight the way you can choose the perfect industrial table for your organization. Apart from the functionality based reasons, one can also make decisions based on aesthetic appeal and appearance. Designing the properties of such tables should be done after careful consideration so as to maximize resource capacity and enhance the overall company productivity.
Publish Date: September 18, 2017 1:34 PM
Documents need to be archived and digitized on a regular basis across several industries around the world. The primary reason for this is to free up physical space, as storing physical copies of documents are a cumbersome experience which can be avoided. In any office environment, dealing with a lot of data transmission on a regular basis, document storage, and cost cutting become the main priority. (Information credit: ByColortrac)
Digitization of documents has existed ever since the first scanners were invented. With technological advancements paving the way for digital storage expansion and the growing rates of maintaining a physical storage space, business owners are prompted to follow suit. The problem arises when documents which are of an unconventional nature, including technical documents like CADs, blueprints, design drafts as well as pieces of art. These types of documents often have larger dimensions than the conventional paper documents, and a specialized scanner is hence, an essential.
This brings us to Wide Format Paper Scanners. Wide Format Paper Scanners are increasingly being used in digitizing services around the world, with the aim of improving a company’s productivity and profitability, while safeguarding important documents from natural wear and tear. It also reduces storage costs.
Digitizing documents is the concrete method of document preservation. Wide Format Paper Scanners can handle documents of various kinds. Most Wide Format Paper Scanners are not industry specific, but are highly flexible, allowing users to use them as they deem fit. Blueprints, original artwork, historical documents, and pieces of art, newspapers, maps, and CAD drawings are just some of the types of documents to name a few.
Paper documents are prone to damage. Natural disasters like fires and floods, paper-eating pests like mice and insects, or even the chances of a burglary can threaten the existence of physical documents. The loss of technical documents might have a negative impact on a company’s productivity, and in some cases the company could even incur business breaking losses which are not recoverable.
The popularity of Wide Format Paper Scanners can be attributed to two aspects; its unconventional scanning capabilities, and its functional benefits. In certain professions like those of artists, architects, cartographers, etc. large sized documents have to be dealt with on a regular basis. Average scanners do not have the capacity, functionality, features, or even the dimensions to handle special documents. Hence, the need for bigger scanners was realized. This void was filled when manufacturers and brands alike, started to enter the Wide Format Paper Scanner market.
The functional benefits of Wide Format Scanners are endless. They are designed especially for the purpose. High resolution requirements are met with efficiency, with options of 200, 400 and 600dpi. Intricate details are often not captured with a lower resolution. Colour capturing plays a key part as well, as most artists and graphic designers are very particular about the intricacies of their work. Wide format scanners come with special color capturing technology suited for this purpose. Advanced image editing software is also used to brush up, cover up, and make other necessary adjustments in the final scanned file.
Last but not the least, superb connectivity options like bluetooth, data cable, and wifi make this a readymade tool for efficient archiving. With all the requisite features and the specialized technology, it is a surefire way of safeguarding a company’s documents. There are several major brands dealing with Wide Format Paper Scanners in the market today, each claiming to be the best. As no two businesses are alike, it is up to the business owner or user to decide what is appropriate for them.
Publish Date: September 18, 2017 10:23 AM
Digital marketing has become a staple to any successful business. A good digital marketing agency can develop a suitable and personalised marketing strategy that aims to acquire new customers, while retaining the existing ones. A digital marketing consultant is a qualified expert, who knows the ins and outs of the modern market. Their job is to develop a strategic marketing plan to help get your brand noticed. This is achieved by a combination or increasing search rankings and thereafter, converting visitors into customers. They form a detailed guide as to where and how you should spend your marketing budget online. (Information Credit: www.gillsolutions.com/consultant)
Conducting a thorough marketing campaign can be a stressful and overwhelming task, especially due to today’s cut throat competition that exist at each level. However a competent digital marketing consultant can achieve the desired results in a timely and professional manner. Below are some of the reasons why you should consider hiring a digital marketing consultant for your business.
- Experts on the subject: Even though social media sites are being created and blogs are being published regularly, it is a very difficult task to find out which of these sites hold the highest value for SEO conversion. A digital marketing consultant is a qualified and experienced candidate in this field. He or she will know which social media sites to trust and how much time and resource to be allocated to each. He or she will know the correct methodology to extract the maximum benefits from a company’s social media presence. They are up to date with the latest technology and understand how to keep a website fresh and engaging for the target audience.
- No need for specialised training: Being adept at digital marketing requires a long period of specialised training. Personnel have to train on each aspect of digital marketing which can be an extremely costly process for the organization. By delegating work to a consultancy, you are eliminating all the costs associated with training. This can be a huge advantage, as the monetary resources can be used in other areas.
- Delegating the bulk of the marketing campaign: A solid marketing campaign, especially one dealing with digital marketing has a collection of complex strategies and tactics that have to be applied accordingly to get the desired result. A digital marketing consultant takes care of all these needs and come up with appropriate strategies that help it to achieve success. As a digital marketing consultant is a third party, he or she can look at the brand objectively, from the perspective of the customer, potential customer or competition. This delegates a lot of the marketing responsibilities to the consultant, so that the in-house personnel can focus on other aspects of the business.
- They monitor the competition: One of the chief advantages of hiring a digital marketing consultant is to supervise and examine what competitors in the same industry are doing. They research in detail; the strategies employed by their competitors and provide tips and recommendations on how to stay ahead of them.
- An Online Image: It can be said that a website is responsible for the growth of a brand’s online image. It is important to present visitors of the website with the best possible layout to create a good customer impression. A digital marketing consultant ensures that the website is visually appealing, as well as being informative and easy to navigate.
- Website freshness: One of the core requirements of getting noticed by prospective customers is to have regularly updated and good quality content. Regularly updated content help the Google indexing process to pick up the website easily. Maintaining quality content is the key to keeping your customers engaged and involved with the product on a regular basis.
- Idea stagnation: A lot of the time, in-house marketing heads become saturated with ideas and struggle to come up with newer, more innovative ways to reach their customers. Posting the same content over and over again negatively impacts the website’s search rankings. Employing a digital marketing consultant can add new ideas and creativity from a third person perspective, and help the company reach its potential customer base.
Many people think that hiring a digital marketing consultant is a costly affair and would not help them in the long run. However, a digital marketing consultant takes care of all the diverse group of activities which are required to make any campaign successful. To employ in-house personnel of social media managers, website developer, SEO experts, content writers and videographer would cost quite a substantial amount of expenses. By delegating such activities to a competent digital marketing company, a digital marketing consultant can achieve the desired results, without the associated cost of hiring in-house talent.
Publish Date: August 23, 2017 8:56 AM
Online trading is a boon to traders and investors as it allows them to trade from the convenience of their home or anywhere in the world. With the advancement of technology, the markets that were previously considered the arena of bigger market participants have become accessible to the individual traders. These days traders and investors can trade or invest in any market through your computer.
If you want to trade online, the first step you must take is to find a good and authentic broker. Brokers are your trading partners that help you to connect with the online market. Online brokers provide a trading platform which allows the trader to trade and analyse the market. They also offer leverage on the margin. Although choosing an online broker is the most important investment decision, the saturation of the market with thousands of brokers makes the task very difficult. Here are some factors that will help you choose the right online brokerage for you.
(Information Credit: CornerTrader).
Regulations and Law
When you are investing money with an online broker, you might not be able to visit the physical office of the broker very often. Thus, you must choose a broker who is eligible to offer investing services online. Although it is at a slow pace, the investment sector is getting regulated steadily. There are many regulatory bodies that regulate the market in different countries to ensure that the investors’ rights are safeguarded. A genuine online broker complies with all the necessary regulations.
Partner Who is Always by Your Side
Your online broker might be situated in a different city or country. This means that your broker should be available to you at different times throughout the day. You will need the support of your broker during the peak hours of trading. You must also check how fast the broker website loads. You must also check for technical difficulties.
Trading from Various Different Devices
To trade online you need a computer and internet, but it might not always be possible for you to be in front of your computer systems. Your broker must offer a trading platform that can be accessed with various mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, etc. There other alternatives that a trader can consider depending on his/her requirements. These alternatives include touch-tone telephone trading, low-tech over the phone trade, fax ordering, etc.
The trading platform is the most crucial thing that you must check when selecting an online broker. A trading platform must contain all the necessary set of indicators and charts to help build your trading strategies. It should also be user friendly and easy to use.
Background of the Broker
When you invest in the market, you research about the assets before purchasing them. Similarly, you must research well about the broker. Apart from going through the official website of the broker you must also check the reviews online. This will give you an idea of the quality of service offered by the broker.
Price and Discount
When you are selecting a broker, try to avoid focusing on price as the prime factor of selection. A good online broker might not be the cheapest broker around, but they should offer quality services and ensure the safety of your investment. It is often seen that brokers offering an extraordinary amount of discount are a scam.
Apart from the factors mentioned above, you must also make sure that your broker offers exceptional customer service. If you bear all these factors in mind, you will be able to select the right broker for yourself.
Publish Date: March 23, 2017 1:13 PM
There are many different kinds of indicators and EAs in the forex market which the retail traders use to make a decent profit. But trading the financial market with EAs and indicators will not make you profitable traders in the forex market. Indicators are generally two types – leading indicators and lagging indicators. So if you trade the forex market using the indicators you will never be able to execute high-quality trades in the market in compliance with the dynamic movement. On the contrary, EAs are also a waste of time since it automatically trades the key support and resistance level in the market and most fails to make consistent profit in the long run. Compared to other different trading strategies and techniques Fibonacci trading strategy is one the most favorite trading strategy of the professional forex traders. In this article, we discuss some amazing ways to enhance our trading performance while using the Fibonacci retracement tools.
Trade the major levels: There are many different retracement levels in the Fibonacci retracement tools. Most of the novice traders trade all the levels in the market and thus incur hugely loses in real life trading. But if you look at the professional traders than you will see most of them only use three different Fibonacci retracement levels in the market. The highly reliable levels of Fibonacci retracement tools are 38.2%, 50% and 61.8 % retracement levels. If you back test different currency pairs by using your online trading account then you will most of the time the market respect this three levels more than any other levels. So as the trader you should be always looking for trading opportunities in this three levels. Some traders often consider the 61.8% and 50% Fibonacci retracement level as the best level to trade the live assets in the market. However, if you are relatively new in Fibonacci trading then you should only focus on 61.8% retracement level since most of the time price moves in favor of the long-term prevailing trend in the market after hitting this level.
Use the higher time: Fibonacci trading strategy is extremely reliable and profitable in the forex market. Most of the rookie traders in the financial market tends to make mistake while drawing the Fibonacci retracement level in their chart. The simply use the lower time frame in the market to draw the Fibonacci retracement level. But if you look at the professional Fibonacci traders than you will see all of them use the higher time frame in the market to draw the Fibonacci retracement level.to be precise they use the key swing high and low in the market to draw these level. Once the level is drawn in the market they try to find the confluence of this retracement level along with the support and resistance level. Before you start trading with your online trading account make sure that you know how to draw the key support and resistance level in the market. If the key support and resistance level get in line with the important Fibonacci retracement level then chances are very high that price will rebound and move in direction of the long term prevailing trend after hitting this level. But if the price breaks the 61.8 % retracement level in the market then consider it as an imminent trend reversal signal in the market.
Use candlestick pattern: If you look at the professional Fibonacci trader then you will see all of them use the Japanese candlestick pattern to trade the important Fibonacci retracement level. Price action confirmation signal can greatly improve your winning edge while trading the important Fibonacci retracement levels in the market. If you are relatively new in forex trading then you should use low risk in your online trading account so that you can survive the market in the long run. Once you learn the art of price action trading strategy wait for price action confirmation signal at the key Fibonacci retracement level since it will greatly reduce the false signals in the market. In the eyes of trained professional trading, the Fibonacci retracement level along with price action confirmation signal is one of the most advanced ways of trading the financial assets in the market. But before you take any trades in the market always make sure to use protective stop loss since it will greatly reduce your risk exposure in the market.
In Summary, Fibonacci trading strategy is often considered to be the most advanced form of trading strategy in the forex market. If you want to become a profitable Fibonacci trader then you should trade the important Fibonacci levels in the market. Try to draw the Fibonacci retracement level in the higher time frame since it will greatly reduce the false signals in the market. Once the price hit a certain level wait for price action confirmation signal to execute high-quality trades in favor of the long-term prevailing trend.
Publish Date: February 14, 2017 12:04 PM
Forex market is the biggest market with average daily investment of trillions of dollars. Traders want to invest in the forex market to earn huge profits. Leverage allowed by forex brokers on forex trading account enables the investors to acquire a higher market position as they invest more. They earn profit on leveraged amount. The forex market operates 24 hours a day and five days a week. Forex market is not active on weekends. As the forex market operates 24 hours and in different time zones, the market changes rapidly.
A change in economical and political situations around the world lays an effect on the forex market. Forex market operates on different levels. These aspects of the forex market also make it a risky market. One must practice alertness and sharpness while trading in the forex market. One must analyse the forex market well to avoid losses. This information has been shared by easyMarkets. There are three types of market participants in the forex market on the basis of analysing methods. They are-
Fundamentalists: They are the ones who study the economic and other situation of countries to trade in the forex market. This type of analysis is known as fundamental analysis.
Technical: These traders use technical analysis tools like charts before investing in the forex market. They use technical indicators to learn about market changes and right time to trade or stop trade.
Hybrids: These traders use both fundamental and technical analysis to trade in the forex market.
Fundamental analysis is a method of assessing a security by measuring the actual value of a company by investigating all the qualitative and quantitative factors. Along with macro economic factors, company specific factors are also analysed by the fundamentalists. Company specific factors include management, financial conditions etc.
The aim of performing fundamental analysis is to produce a value that an investor can compare with the security’s current market price. Real data is used to evaluate the value of a security’s value in the fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis can be used to value any type of security.
Fundamentalist believe that best way to invest in a market is to research comprehensively about a company. Price earnings, different ratios, management and growth of the company in recent years are few things which the fundamentalists check.
Technical analysis is a method of assessing the value of securities by charts generated by market activities like volume of stock or its past price. Charts and other tools are used on technical analysis to identify patterns that help an investor to predict the future activities. Some traders rely on charts and some traders use technical indicators and oscillators. The focus on history of prices, volume data etc. separates technical analysis from fundamental analysis.
Charts and indicators allow investors to invest in the forex market without having to study economics and other market details. The movement in the price is most important thing that is considered in the technical analysis. The basic assumption is that prices reflect all the information about the company. It is also assumed that along with the company fundamentals, economic situations and market situations are also reflected in prices. Technical traders believe that prices move in trends and history repeats itself. Therefore, these can be tracked through charts and indicators.
Now-a-days traders believe in using both fundamental and technical analysis. These hybrid traders believe in combining both the method of analysis to trade efficiently.
Publish Date: June 27, 2016 8:02 AM
Forex accounts that enable the traders to enter positions which are one-tenth the size of the standard lot of 100,000 units, is commonly known as Mini forex accounts. When trading a mini lot, 1 dollar is equal to one-pip change in a currency pair. On the contrary, one-pip in a currency dollar equals to 10 dollars for a standard-lot trade. You can trade mini lots if you open a mini account with a forex dealer.
Novice traders who are trying to gain some experience in the forex market, mini forex accounts are an appropriate choice for them. These accounts are a perfect choice for increasing exposure as your trading confidence is built. Also, you are not limited to trade only a single lot at a time. You can trade 10 mini lots, in order to make an equivalent trade to one standard lot. Using mini lots, you get the ability to customise the trade, and also get better control of the risks.
Some advantages of forex trading using a mini account, as shared by FIBO Group are described below:
- Small amount of capital
If you have a mini account, you will require only a small amount of upfront capital in order to get started. This can be ideal for those who want to learn trading in the forex market, but don’t want to put mush money at risk at the same time. In many cases, you can open a mini account with as little as 250 dollars as a starting capital. Opening a mini account with a small amount of upfront capital can be regarded as an advantage. It is important to realise that, if the currency pair makes a small adverse move, then using the leverage could make things much riskier.
- No restriction on single lot
You are not restricted to trade only a single lot at a time, if you have a mini forex account. In order to make a trade that is equivalent to that of a standard lot, you can trade 10 mini lots. If you use mini lots, you can have greater control of risk.
- Considerable leverage
A significant amount of leverage is often offered by a broker, if you are using mini lots. By lowering the trade amounts, the risk on their end is also minimised. In order to gain the extra leverage available, many forex traders use mini forex trading account.
Publish Date: May 2, 2016 2:05 PM