5 Things You Can’t Miss at SugarCon 2016 - 3CLogic - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
SugarCon, SugarCRM’s annual San Francisco-based CRM conference, is this year’s can’t miss event for Sugar customers, partners, prospects, developers, and technology experts. Offering attendees valuable CRM insights and trends from industry leaders, information on Sugar’s product roadmap, networking opportunities, and more, the show is designed to help companies master digital and mobile technologies to deliver greater value to their customers. If it’s your first time attending the show, or you would simply like a quick refresh, check-out the following events we recommend that you attend at this year’s conference. You won’t be disappointed!
1) Welcome Reception at the Hilton: To kick off SugarCon 2016, Sugar will be hosting a welcome reception on Monday, June 13th at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square for all attendees and sponsors. Complete with food, drinks, and fellow CRM users and influencers, the reception is a great way to network before the show is in full swing.
2) Opening Keynote with Larry Augustin and Clint Oram: At the beginning of the conference, Larry Augustin, Sugar’s CEO, will be presenting a powerful keynote on how to transform customer relationships by aligning strategy, people, processes, and systems, followed by Clint Oram, Sugar’s CTO, who will share key features and benefits of Sugar 7. Come check out what Sugar has in store in the coming months!
3) Sponsor Pavilion with Sugar Partners: SugarCRM has hundreds of technology partners and integrators that help extend its functionality, a few of which are sponsors of this year’s event—and we’re one of them! Come meet the 3CLogic team, in addition other key sponsors, including Act-On, Wipro, Faye Businesses Systems, Levementum, W Systems, and dozens more in the sponsor pavilion at the Hilton!
4) SugarCon Party: One of the highlights of the conference every year is the SugarCon party, held on Tuesday evening. A great opportunity to reconnect and network with like-minded attendees, grab some tasty food and beverages, and let loose before the show concludes, the party is an absolute must-attend event at the conference.
5) Session on Embedding Communications within Sugar: There are a number of insightful sessions scheduled for this year’s conference, one of which 3CLogic will be presenting, titled “How to Extend SugarCRM with Embedded Communications”. Addressing the range of benefits businesses can obtain with an integrated CTI platform, the session will be held Wednesday at 1:55pm. Click here for more details.
Like what you've read? Check-out our recent webinar with SugarCRM partner and integrator, Epicom, below! And for more information about 3CLogic's advanced CTI for SugarCRM, click here.
Publish Date: June 9, 2016 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from 3CLogic
Recent Blog Posts:
|How to make voice analytics your competitive advantage today and the future.||October 9, 2018 5:00 AM|
|How to Build a Natively Integrated Call Center in ServiceNow||June 14, 2018 5:00 AM|
|The “New” ServiceNow® Knowledge18 Highlights and Key Takeaways||May 19, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Mobile Trends Shaping the Future of Customer Service||December 27, 2016 5:00 AM|
|5 Things You Can’t Miss at SugarCon 2016||June 9, 2016 5:00 AM|
|6 Ways to Boost Sales in SugarCRM||June 3, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Customer Service Management for Today’s Enterprise Business: Merging “Old” with “New”||May 6, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Top 5 Key Findings From CCIQ’s “Contact Center Technology” Report||April 29, 2016 5:00 AM|
|3CLogic Scores High Marks on GetApp’s Call Center Rankings for Sixth Consecutive Quarter||April 22, 2016 5:00 AM|
|How to know it's time to create a contact center for your company||April 15, 2016 5:00 AM|