SugarCon, SugarCRM’s annual San Francisco-based CRM conference, is this year’s can’t miss event for Sugar customers, partners, prospects, developers, and technology experts. Offering attendees valuable CRM insights and trends from industry leaders, information on Sugar’s product roadmap, networking opportunities, and more, the show is designed to help companies master digital and mobile technologies to deliver greater value to their customers. If it’s your first time attending the show, or you would simply like a quick refresh, check-out the following events we recommend that you attend at this year’s conference. You won’t be disappointed!
1) Welcome Reception at the Hilton: To kick off SugarCon 2016, Sugar will be hosting a welcome reception on Monday, June 13th at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square for all attendees and sponsors. Complete with food, drinks, and fellow CRM users and influencers, the reception is a great way to network before the show is in full swing.
2) Opening Keynote with Larry Augustin and Clint Oram: At the beginning of the conference, Larry Augustin, Sugar’s CEO, will be presenting a powerful keynote on how to transform customer relationships by aligning strategy, people, processes, and systems, followed by Clint Oram, Sugar’s CTO, who will share key features and benefits of Sugar 7. Come check out what Sugar has in store in the coming months!
3) Sponsor Pavilion with Sugar Partners: SugarCRM has hundreds of technology partners and integrators that help extend its functionality, a few of which are sponsors of this year’s event—and we’re one of them! Come meet the 3CLogic team, in addition other key sponsors, including Act-On, Wipro, Faye Businesses Systems, Levementum, W Systems, and dozens more in the sponsor pavilion at the Hilton!
4) SugarCon Party: One of the highlights of the conference every year is the SugarCon party, held on Tuesday evening. A great opportunity to reconnect and network with like-minded attendees, grab some tasty food and beverages, and let loose before the show concludes, the party is an absolute must-attend event at the conference.
5) Session on Embedding Communications within Sugar: There are a number of insightful sessions scheduled for this year’s conference, one of which 3CLogic will be presenting, titled “How to Extend SugarCRM with Embedded Communications”. Addressing the range of benefits businesses can obtain with an integrated CTI platform, the session will be held Wednesday at 1:55pm. Click here for more details.
Like what you've read? Check-out our recent webinar with SugarCRM partner and integrator, Epicom, below! And for more information about 3CLogic's advanced CTI for SugarCRM, click here.
Publish Date: June 9, 2016
eGain CallTrack™ is a dynamic call tracking and case management solution that helps companies provide quick, high-quality, and cost-efficient resolution of customer issues across traditional and emerging interaction channels. It is one of the many innovative customer interaction products in eGain Solve™ suite, the unified customer engagement and knowledge management software suite, which helps businesses transform their traditional call centers into omnichannel customer engagement hubs. eGain CallTrack will enable you to track, manage and resolve cases and maintain service level agreements (SLA), across channels.
Happitu is your customer support team’s personal coach. It guides your team through every interaction with custom workflows, responsive scripting, and dynamic help topics.
Documentation in Happitu is automated, detailed, and consistent. Go beyond handle times and service levels with the rich insights of Happitu – from granular interaction data to aggregate data and trends – you get the complete CX journey!
We intentionally built the Happitu Workflow Designer with your customer support team in mind. Using our intuitive tools that provide quick and safe iteration, you eliminate the need to involve IT or Development. Yes, you will no longer have to dread submitting a change request to Devin from IT!
Try it free for 45 days!
Knowmax is an omnichannel knowledge management platform. Our mission is to transform contact centers into resolution centers and drive customer self service.
The platform is an industry-agnostic enterprise-grade knowledge platform with components helping in easy findability of actionable information at the right time across the desired touchpoint.
Nuxiba's Help Desk Software is ideal for delivering top-level contact help desk services. It not only tailors to your existing technology resources but also allows you to set staff priorities that forward clients to the most knowledgeable agents.
Give personalized assistance, and analyze performance with our real-time monitoring, recording, and reports. Integrate Salesforce or VTiger CRM systems, be TCPA compliant, protect your cardholder's data during calls, and more!
Request a quote or demo today and start the journey to increase your first-contact resolution percentages in less than three months!
OneDesk's software combines Helpdesk & Project Management into one application. No need to purchase, integrate and switch between applications. Your team can support your customers and work on projects in one place. Aimed at SMBs as well as departments at large enterprises, OneDesk is frequently used by project managers, customer service, IT, professional services and more. This easy-to-use, feature-rich, and highly configurable software can manage both ticket & task workflows.
|6.)||Teckinfo Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
ActivDesk Help Desk Software
ActivDesk Help Desk Software is an intelligent ticketing software for multi- channel customer interaction & engagement. It streamlines the entire ticket management process. With its SLA & escalation management, it enables your help desk to deliver enriching customer experience.
|How to make voice analytics your competitive advantage today and the future.||October 9, 2018|
|How to Build a Natively Integrated Call Center in ServiceNow||June 14, 2018|
|The “New” ServiceNow® Knowledge18 Highlights and Key Takeaways||May 19, 2018|
|Mobile Trends Shaping the Future of Customer Service||December 27, 2016|
|5 Things You Can’t Miss at SugarCon 2016||June 9, 2016|
|6 Ways to Boost Sales in SugarCRM||June 3, 2016|
|Customer Service Management for Today’s Enterprise Business: Merging “Old” with “New”||May 6, 2016|
|Top 5 Key Findings From CCIQ’s “Contact Center Technology” Report||April 29, 2016|
|3CLogic Scores High Marks on GetApp’s Call Center Rankings for Sixth Consecutive Quarter||April 22, 2016|
|How to know it's time to create a contact center for your company||April 15, 2016|