Contact Center Testing 1-2-3 - Altivon - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
It may not be glamorous, but testing is a critical component of customer experience. After all, it doesn’t matter how friendly your agents are or how great your products are, if call quality is bad and telephony systems are slow your customers will be unhappy.
Testing can identify current or impending issues. It can verify quality. It can test peak conditions to determine the limits of the system. It comes in a variety of forms:
- Health checks. These periodic tests can be particularly useful to validate performance and ensure that your systems continue to meet the needs of your customer base.
- Load testing. You need to know the peak limits of your systems, but that can be hard to determine from operational data. Load testing helps identify weak points and hard limits. Then you can either run your operation within those bounds or extend your system where needed.
- Soak testing. This type of testing provides an understanding of the sustained load your systems can handle.
- Functional testing. Before you add new functionality to your production operation, it is good to know that it actually works as expected. Automated regression testing gives you that confidence.
- Cutover testing. Switching on new technology in your contact center should be a non-event for your agents and customers; they should suffer no slowdowns, outages or transitions. To help make sure that is always the case, cutover testing is a must.
Ideally, testing is a standard part of your contact center environment, allowing you to monitor your service at all times. Testing in this way enables you to quickly identify and resolve customer experience problems in your production environment.
Just like the sound guys at a concert check the mics before the main event begins, you should make sure your voice systems are ready for prime time. With automated testing, it is as simple as 1-2-3.
Read more about Customer Experience Monitoring and our partner TekVision.
Publish Date: June 8, 2015
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Gamification consultancy and services / products, focused in the call center / contact center / bpo industry.
View more from Altivon
Recent Blog Posts:
|Driving Contact Center Change: Chatbots, OmniChannel, Cloud||March 20, 2018|
|Preparing Your Contact Center for 2018||October 11, 2017|
|Digital Transformation, Healthcare and the Contact Center||September 28, 2017|
|Hidden Ways Contact Centers Shape CX||July 31, 2017|
|TCPA 2017: Key Issues and Proactive Steps for Contact Centers||November 15, 2016|
|Self-Service Success: Convenienct, Fast, Friction-less||August 29, 2016|
|Nine Characteristics of a Modern Cloud Architecture||April 6, 2016|
|Contact Center Visionary Innovation Leadership Award||April 5, 2016|
|Strategic Predictions for 2016||February 4, 2016|
|Next Generation Customer Experience Learnings||November 10, 2015|