CCW TV PROGRAMMING
The commercial world is changing at a breakneck pace. To maintain a competitive edge in times of fast change and transition, businesses must remain laser-focused on their core strengths while also being able to innovate and flex with market needs.
Capacity constraints are one of the unintended consequences of innovation and expansion. At this key juncture, most businesses must decide whether or not to outsource their customer service and call center services, as well as where and with whom. The correct outsourcing partner can assist businesses to alleviate growth pains while assuring consistent customer service quality.
Choosing to outsource your call center services to a trusted call center companies in the Philippines, is a process that demands considerable consideration and planning. The risks are enormous, and choosing the wrong provider will raise your chances of failing.
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution, there are a few expectations you should have from your call center vendor partner:
9 Important Stages of a Call Center Outsourcing Project
When the choice to outsource is taken, a journey through the following essential steps begins. Please keep in mind that this procedure typically takes at least 3-6 months to complete. Depending on the length of training and the technological integration, it can be expedited:
1. Prospective vendors should be prioritized. After identifying and interviewing potential suppliers, you reduce the field by shortlisting the most qualified prospects for additional due diligence. Please keep in mind that searching the internet alone is not always the best technique to identify your perfect vendor partner.
2. The proposal stage. Vendors that have been shortlisted should be requested to submit a proposal. For smaller engagements, a detailed RFP is unnecessary. Instead, a brief questionnaire or a curated request for proposal (RFP) might be employed. Sending a blind RFP to many bidders you have not yet prequalified is a waste of both your and their time.
3. Choosing a Vendor. At this point, you must select the vendor(s) who best fit your culture and business objectives. Your project team will next analyze and rate the suppliers against your business needs and other selection criteria using precise and objective information from the bids, as well as direct knowledge of your top vendors’ operations.
4. Contracting. Your team will finalize your MSA (Master Services Agreement) and SOW (Statement of Work) with your chosen provider throughout the contracting and negotiating stage (s). Include a communication plan that specifies a cure time for concerns, a reporting cadence, and a strategy for performing frequent operational audits.
5. Onboarding. Vendor onboarding is the process of getting your vendor off to a good start by sharing documentation and data to set them up for success. Failures in the onboarding process or a miscommunication of expectations will result in costly mistakes, compliance concerns, and other problems.
6. Training. Tier 1 vendors can build a training curriculum from scratch or enhance your existing one. Your trainers may also conduct a “train the trainer” session with your vendor. It is also helpful to allow the vendor’s staff to travel to your location (office or in-house call center) for cultural immersion and product knowledge training.
7. Launching of Operation. It is time to transition your customer service and call center operations to your vendor partner. Tracking and reporting on KPIs is critical before, during and post-launch to quickly identify and address service gaps and any unanticipated issues.
8. Client Management. Your team’s engagement does not cease once you have handed over your operation to the provider. To guarantee that the connection grows for both sides, successful outsourcing agreements necessitate bilateral and collaborative management between you and the provider.
9. Value additions and scaling. In terms of client interaction channels, value-added products, automation, expansion, and scalability, the proper vendor can adapt to your company’s immediate and developing demands.
Call Center Outsourcing Company in the Philippines. Outsourcing to a vendor in the Philippines is one of the best ways to leverage a third-party call center and customer experience expertise, provided you select the right vendor partner(s).
Publish Date: June 17, 2022
Charlotte Purvis is a speaker and communication consultant who has influenced an average of one million customer interactions each year for over 20 years. She consults, trains, and speaks on customer service, business communication, and leadership development for global companies, universities, and community organizations. She practices what she teaches as evidenced by nearly 100% of her engagements coming from repeat or referral business.
4PS Contact Center Management certification; 4PS Registered Coordinator training
With five modules as the core, including Strategic, Planning, Personnel management, Process management, Platform(technology & environment) and Performance & data, and containing related and useful concepts & applications in other international standards (including ISO, CSP, SSE), 4PS Contact Center International Standard is compiled by 20 experts with their practical experience, including managers from Top 500 enterprises and large-scale global contact centers, and leaders from industry association.
4PS Contact Center International Standard authentication system is divided into 5 classes, i.e., L1 application-level, L2 application level，L3 application level, L4 profession-level and L5 ben...
"Service Excellence" Customer Service Training
Live onsite training for your teams. Experienced by more than 450,000 people in 48 US states and 18 countries. No-nonsense approach by our experts with field-test content customized to your situation and using your scenarios.
|5.)||First Impression Training Ltd|
Bespoke customer service and sales training solutions for the UK call / contact centre industry.
Culture change programmes to help embed best practice service solutions
Blended learning solutions for hybrid and remote frontline teams
Vulnerable customer training solutions
Online learning for the most affordable way to supercharge your customer experience
Happitu is your customer support team’s personal coach. It guides your team through every interaction with custom workflows, responsive scripting, and dynamic help topics. As a result, Happitu slashes training time, delivers higher resolution rates, and reduces handle times.
Documentation in Happitu is automated, detailed, and consistent. Go beyond handle times and service levels with the rich insights of Happitu – from granular interaction data to aggregate data and trends – you get the complete CX journey!
We intentionally built the Happitu Workflow Designer with your customer support team in mind. Using our intuitive tools that provide quick and safe iteration, you eliminate the...
|7.)||Lieber & Associates|
Training Executives, Managers, Supervisors, and Reps
Lieber & Associates provides training for all levels of the contact center team. The firm customizes its off-the-shelf trainings to meet your specific company needs,
Executive and manager sessions address topics such as customer experience, metrics, technology, AI, and video calls. Supervisor sessions train your leaders to better coach and motivate reps. Phone staff modules include sessions on customer service, order-taking, cross-selling, handling difficult calls, phone "soft skills," and more.
|8.)||Manitoba Customer Contact Association|
Making Training and Development Part of Your Corporate Landscape
Organizations are always on the look out to save money and make more profit. Usually when it comes to crunch time some leaders will scrap training in order to tighten the belt. The downside of this is the cycle it creates.
Because some employers see training as a flexible benefit, employee development is often taken off the table. When employees don’t feel valued it becomes easy to see a revolving door. The constant need to hire goes up which ultimately means costs go up; we know that hiring costs more than retaining the right people.
Start the conversation: Explore our Training Page http://www.mcca.mb.ca/train...
|9.)||Marketing Tactics Pty Ltd|
7 Pillars For Creating Amazing Team Leaders
I help Call Center Owners, C Suite executives and Call Center Managers develop a proven, practical training program they can customize to their specific needs that creates amazing Team Leaders who turn under achievers into top performers that consistently hit (or even exceed) their targets and KPIs.
CSAT.AI Scores Better Customer Service with Gamified Guidance!
CSAT.AI lets agents know when they’re on the right track by predicting CSAT scores in real time (when they’re fixable!) - because most customers don’t leave feedback, they just leave.
Agents have the immediate positive feedback that reinforces good behaviors for self training.
|11.)||OMNI HR Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
Human Capital & Organisational Development
Omni HR Consulting provides business and people development solutions through Training and Consulting services.
We work across a number of sectors to provide solutions from both a Skills Development / Business perspective.
Skills Development: accredited & non-accredited learning solutions including Learnerships, RPL solutions and Skills Programmes, including a curriculum for developing future skills.
Business Solutions: are designed to be customisable, relevant and industry-related to support businesses to achieve their strategic objectives and needs.
|12.)||Orion Learning Services Inc.|
Learning & Development
Learning & Development for Agents, Supervisors, Managers and Administration/Support Staff
Orion Learning is a global leader in providing accredited learning and development solutions for organizations globally. We offer call/contact center certification programs for Agents, Supervisors and Managers, business certifications and examinations for wide range of topics including project management, change management and service management, leadership soft skills and a full suite of assessment tools which can be used for recruitment, talent management, succession planning and coaching/mentoring. We deliver our solutions to global community and all of our solutions are delivered digitally.
VADS Training Center
PT VADS Indonesia as a Learning Center provides trainers, modules, development programs for individuals and teams. VADS Indonesia owns a vast curriculum for training provided by local trainers with flexible training locations that can be arranged at the client's place or PT VADS Learning Center. VADS Provide knowledge process, transformation consultancy, customer service training, leadership training, interpersonal development, and training for trainers.
- Customizable training by experienced trainers
- Increase motivation and engagement
- Improves customer service skills and knowledge
|14.)||Service Quality Institute|
Customer Service Training Programs
We have over 20 customer service training programs you can use on-site. With our technology, we eliminate 95% of all travel expenses for participants and trainers. The design of our programs reduces the training time by 80% which is the most expensive part of training and we eliminate the need for professional trainers and facilitators.
Get connected to raise standards. Established in 2000, we are celebrating 20 years of best practice, our community of professionals is recognised as the ‘go-to place’ for innovation in customer operations, from contact centre and digital to field, back office, branch & retail services, working across all industry sectors.
We offer an independent and trusted space for learning and sharing, proud to welcome members are into a thriving and active community to network with other like-minded professionals. Benchmark against the best in class and learn from innovators and pioneers. Our team of independent experts can also offer bespoke advice, consultancy and training. We have helped many organisations develop the capability of their vital support functions.
|8 Effective Outbound Telemarketing Strategies||June 25, 2022|
|What to Expect When Partnering a Call Center Outsourcing Company||June 17, 2022|
|Call Centers in Philippines: Top Outsourcing Choice for SMEs||May 2, 2022|
|Essential Ways to Manage Your Remote Call Center Staff||May 9, 2021|
|5 Reasons Why WordPress is a Good CMS for Startups||March 9, 2020|
|Top 8 Outsourced Roles in the Philippines||February 18, 2020|
|Tools for Managing a Remote Team in the Philippines||February 6, 2020|
|Working or Not: Supervising Virtual Assistants||February 3, 2020|
|Virtual Assistant in the Philippines: What They Can Do For You||January 19, 2020|
|Freelancer or Outsourcing Firms – Pros and Cons||August 12, 2019|
CCW TV PROGRAMMING