The Miss Universe Crown is not the only crown the Philippines possesses. As early as 2010, the Philippines was officially recognized as the BPO hot spot of the whole world.
The Philippine outsourcing industry has been around for more than two decades.
Having said that, the next thing we need to discuss is not how this came to be, but why the country is the best choice as far as outsourcing your business is concerned.
1. Talent Pool – there are outsourcing companies here that employ more than 15,000 people, and that is just one company. The industry has a presence in the three major islands of the country, and they are all located in top tier-cities like Makati and Ortigas Center. Looking for employees is never a concern.
2. Maintain Core Business – you must outsource so you can focus on your business core like product development, brand strengthening, or service delivery. You cannot make this happen if you have to manage tasks that can be done remotely.
3. Labor Cost – the cost of labor for BPOs in the Philippines is competitive. An hour’s worth of labor in U.S. or Australia is close enough to meet the labor cost of a Filipino employee per day. You will get the same quality of service, or even better.
4. Infrastructure Cost – you do not have to spend building an office or buying equipment. All of these are ready and only needs to be occupied.
5. Education – there are more than 2,000 universities in the country. Every year, thousands of people graduate looking for jobs in the outsourcing industry. You can leverage these talents in customer service, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
6. Government Support – if done right, you can enjoy government benefits such as lower taxes and subsidies of some utilities if you do business in the country.
7. Accessibility – the country may have more than 7,000 islands, but there are major international and domestic airports all over it. You can travel to the offices knowing that you do not have to endure long hours of traveling by land.
8. Expertise – the industry has been around for 20 years. Thousands of people are experts in many verticals, including functions critical to your business such as management, customer satisfaction, and sales.
9. Risk Mitigation – if there ever is a calamity in your own place, your business is not impacted since your partners are in the Philippines. And here, outsourcing vendors split the teams into different areas to ensure there is support despite the occurrence of heavy rains or flooding.
10. Resource Allocation – free up your local resources. Pass on the tasks to the outsourcing vendors in the Philippine so you can use the time of your local employees to drive your core businesses functions.
No matter where you look, outsourcing in the Philippines is still the best option if you want your business done right. In this country, you are leveraging decades of expertise in the outsourcing industry to advance your business goals. For inquiries, write to email@example.com.
Publish Date: February 17, 2019 5:00 AM
Agara is an autonomous virtual voice agent powered by Real-time Voice AI. It is designed to have intelligent conversations with your customers, vendors, and partners without any assistance from human agents. It can handle a wide variety of calls including inbound customer care calls, outbound lead generation calls, appointment scheduling calls, and overdue payment recovery calls.
Agara is available for several industries including banking, insurance, retail, e-commerce, airlines, and telecom. Powered by advanced Real-time Voice AI that understands speech in real-time, automatically determines the right process to follow and guides the caller along in the process with natural conversation.
PH: +1 (512) 333 4634
UniCloud™ is an intuitive platform that allows Enterprises to deploy and manage their Unified Communication (UC) and Contact Center (CC) services with ease and entire provisioning can be completed in seconds using this comprehensive tool supporting digital transformation. The latest release 7.0 of UniCloud™ is a multi-tenant platform that transforms the delivery, management, and integration of collaboration and contact center solutions, for both Cloud and On-Premise deployment models.
With its single-pane-of-glass views and quick provisioning tool, UniCloud™ is instrumental in reducing the time to provision an entire multi-cluster Cisco collaboration platform, including contact centers (C...
PH: (+61) 406 501 368
SPEED & PLUS
The SPEED solution solves for service level issues while cost optimizing the environment with automation.
Provides an enhanced way to speed up & optimize invoking temporary agent skills configuration changes into the contact center environment.
Speed allows you to schedule both future changes & temporary changes that auto-revert back to the original state when scheduled time expires.
*Automated / Scheduled Temporary Agent Skills Configuration Management
*Immediate Temporary or Reoccurring Schedule Skills Configuration Changes
*Easy to Use/Operations Administration Focused
*Descriptive Monitoring Activity Dashboard
*Detailed “End to End’ Audit Trail and Perfor...
|5 Reasons Why WordPress is a Good CMS for Startups||March 9, 2020 5:00 AM|
|Top 8 Outsourced Roles in the Philippines||February 18, 2020 5:00 AM|
|Tools for Managing a Remote Team in the Philippines||February 6, 2020 5:00 AM|
|Working or Not: Supervising Virtual Assistants||February 3, 2020 5:00 AM|
|Virtual Assistant in the Philippines: What They Can Do For You||January 19, 2020 5:00 AM|
|Freelancer or Outsourcing Firms – Pros and Cons||August 12, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Staff Leasing and Staff Augmentation in Philippines||August 8, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Seat Leasing as a Quick Start to your Contact Center in Philippines||August 7, 2019 5:00 AM|
|SME’s changing Outlook Towards Outsourcing||February 23, 2019 5:00 AM|
|Why SMEs need Telesales & Appointment Setting?||February 22, 2019 5:00 AM|