How to Update your CRM Inside of Gmail - BrainSell Technologies - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Companies are using all kinds of email platforms to navigate the business landscape and Gmail, one of the most popular web-based email services, is at the top of many lists, particularly for their mobile friendly applications. If Gmail is the go-to email app for anyone on your team, then we absolutely must to introduce you to Collabspot.
Collabspot makes team members who use Gmail more effective, as well as productive, by allowing access to your company’s CRM through the Gmail platform. Let BrainSell help you increase CRM adoption with an overview of Collabspot and other awesome add-on’s during our free webinar on Wednesday, January 18th at 2:00 pm EST!
So how exactly does Collabspot get Gmail users to be more accurate and proficient?
Let’s start by identifying pain points CRM adoption pain points:
- Have you had trouble getting sales or service employees to enter tedious data into your CRM?
- Are you constantly finding bad or missing data due to poor entry or omissions?
- Are your sales people consistently using your CRM to record contact information appropriately?
- Do your emails automatically sync up to the appropriate contact level in your CRM
- Are your team members using mobile apps – especially on Android phones?
If any of these sound like your business, take a look at the features Collabspot offers and discover…
How to get Gmail users to update your CRM:
- Make your CRM easy to access and navigate!
- Collabspot is an advanced Gmail integration, that also serves as a Chrome add-in for your Google browser. When in Gmail, Collabspot provides a pop-up sidebar which allows you to view a contact’s full information from your CRM. The Collabspot sidebar includes custom fields and social media data for each contact.
- Track user activity including email opens and views.
- Users can view calls, meeting and tasks as well as archived information. You can archive an email in Gmail directly to your CRM.
- Sync Contacts and update information from Gmail to your CRM without leaving your email platform.
- Edit, update and create new opportunities, tasks and more – directly within the side bar.
Interested in learning more about Collabspot? Join us at our upcoming webinar, on Wednesday, January 18th at 2:00 pm EST.
Our President and EVP, are SugarCRM experts who want to teach you the best tips and tricks to start your year off profitably, and with the essential integrations to ramp up your business potential.
Publish Date: January 10, 2017 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
View more from BrainSell Technologies
Recent Blog Posts:
|5 Key Categories to Consider for CRM Selection||January 10, 2018 5:00 AM|
|3 Reasons Why We Love The New SugarCRM 7.10 Release||November 29, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Enhance your SugarCRM Calendar with BrainCal||October 29, 2017 5:00 AM|
|The Perfect Match: Sage Acquires Intacct||August 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|SugarCRM Just Got Sweeter With Relationship Intelligence||July 26, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Shhh…your sales team doesn’t really like your CRM||July 18, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Sell Like a Boss With Your CRM||July 12, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Top CRM Feature Comparison Guide: Sugar, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics||May 17, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Fieldmagic: Why You Should Choose a CRM Field Service Platform||April 19, 2017 5:00 AM|
|Did You Know that Oracle Now Owns NetSuite?||March 31, 2017 5:00 AM|