Leading Unified Communications Solutions Provider CallTower Publishes New Interview for SMB Decision-Makers Featuring Managing Partner of CNSG - CallTower - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
Leading Unified Communications Solutions Provider CallTower Publishes New Interview for SMB Decision-Makers Featuring Managing Partner of CNSG
CallTower has published a new interview featuring Ali Niroo, Managing Partner of Converged Network Services Group (CNSG). The interview highlights trends and advice for SMB decision-makers on how to successfully choose and leverage enterprise-class, cloud-based unified communications solutions.
CallTower, a leading nationwide provider of hosted enterprise-class unified communications solutions for growing organizations, announced today that it has published a new interview for SMB decision-makers featuring Ali Niroo, Managing Partner of Converged Network Services Group(CNSG), a premier master agency for connectivity, cloud and cloud enablement.
In the interview, which is available now on the CallTower blog, Mr. Niroo shared valuable insights and strategic advice for SMB decision-makers, including:
- According to industry research from Nemertes, cloud telephony is now the preferred purchasing model, with more than 90% of companies using Software as a service (SaaS) applications.
- Storage and server virtualization has become more appealing in the last 12 months.
- Sourcing a best of breed solution such as CallTower with responsibility associated to cost and vendors’ capabilities should be the preferred procurement model for today’s growing SMBs.
- TDM based PRI/analog voice handoff with voice is still preferred, but in today’s environment in a single or multi-site MPLS design, it is easier to pile on voice services.
- IT/MSP partners who have or are in the process of onboarding their current client base to Office 365 are a natural fit for CallTower’s platform.
- The SMB is a market space that will always require immediate attention and responsiveness, and CallTower has a uniquely designed program built to compliment the MSP offering, rather than replace them.
- CallTower has the ability to integrate the E3 and E4 O365 licenses with their Cisco platform, provide Skype for Business as a hosted PBX, leverage Cisco CallManager “CUCM” in the cloud with new phones, flash existing non end of life hardware, and update to the latest version with a plug and play Lync/Skype for Business integration – and all of this flexibility is unparalleled in the industry.
When asked to reflect on some CNCG business wins that leveraged CallTower’s innovative solutions, Mr. Niroo responded: “There have been several, from small businesses looking for a basic hosted PBX telephony solution and no onboarding of bells and whistles, to very complicated Cisco and Microsoft designs. This flexibility to provide so many platforms has been a very attractive proposition for CNSG clients working with CallTower. The clients are diverse, every opportunity is different, and CallTower’s offering provides CNSG with the flexibility of a portfolio of multiple platforms – without being stuck with a single focused offering.”
As noted, the full text of CallTower’s new interview with Ali Niroo, Managing Partner of Converged Network Services Group(CNSG), is available now on the CallTower blog.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Ana Cordova, CallTower’s Senior Marketing & Business Consultant, at acordova(at)calltower(dot)com or 561- 702-7293. Or William Rubio, Chief Revenue Officer, at wrubio(at)calltower(dot)com 954-347-1094
CallTower, Inc. is a leading nationwide provider of hosted enterprise-class unified communications solutions for growing organizations. The company focuses on enhancing its clients’ strategic and business operational capabilities by integrating: business phone service, mobile applications, email hosting, unified messaging, instant messaging, audio, web and video conferencing, collaboration tools, contact center, cloud services and global networks into one, reliable platform.
See the article on PRWeb here: http://bit.ly/1fTI59M
Publish Date: September 1, 2015 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
|PREMIUMFuture Gen International Pte Ltd|
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Outsourcing provider of English Call Centre services, Audio Transcriptions, Big Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) , Big Data Visualization, Big Data Predictive Model Generation
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
CTI Software is the creator of custom application called Davos, which complements the telephone client solutions with intelligent features such as automated call attendant, call recording and archivin...
View more from CallTower
Recent Blog Posts:
|Cloud Conventions Virtual Expo||February 26, 2016 5:00 AM|
|CallTower Distinguished as a Top Conferencing Provider for Fourth Consecutive Year||February 18, 2016 5:00 AM|
|CallTower and Clarity Connect Partner to Offer a Complete Contact Center Solution for Hosted Skype for Business||January 28, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Enterprise Connect||January 19, 2016 5:00 AM|
|2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference||January 19, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Channel Partners Conference & Expo||January 19, 2016 5:00 AM|
|VOIP Benefits: Why You Need Voice over Internet Protocol For Your Business||January 15, 2016 5:00 AM|
|SoundConnect and CallTower Join Forces||January 14, 2016 5:00 AM|
|Insight Success’ Top 50 Most Valuable Tech Companies||December 28, 2015 5:00 AM|
|CallTower Awarded 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Skype for Business Pioneer Award||December 17, 2015 5:00 AM|