8 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER THE AWARDS!
Compete in 2019 for a World Title and be named Best in the World in one or more than 34 awards - Click here to apply now
JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Time to upgrade your membership
Take advantage of all the benefits of an executive membership - Click here to upgrade now
December’s Regulation Hub Update for the DMA’s Contact Centre Council - Channel Doctors - ContactCenterWorld.com Blog
December’s Regulation Hub Update for the DMA’s Contact Centre Council
December’s round-up of Regulation and Compliance news for UK contact centres.
This month’s headlines include…
- Individual company directors, as well as the corporate entities, will now be liable for PECR fines of up to £500,000
- The Incredible shrinking TPS: 12% smaller already this year & counting
- PCI DSS Guidelines for Phone Payments have been released – and it’s bad news for contact centres relying on ‘pause & resume’ techniques to take themselves ‘out of scope’
- Only 5 days left to share your views on a new Code of Practice for Direct Marketing with the ICO
- The ICO has fined two companies a total of £250,000 for making unsolicited marketing calls to numbers on the TPS – and fined a third firm £200,000 for sending over 14 million texts in breach of the PECR rules
- The Fundraising Regulator is to start ‘naming and shaming’ charities under investigation from 2019
- 118 Directory Enquiries providers’ prices have been capped by Ofcom
And hidden away in the Update, a small Christmas Competition!
DMA CC Council - Compliance Regulation Hub Update December 2018-ilovepdf-compressed
Publish Date: December 19, 2018 5:00 AM
|All Suppliers||Get Listed|
|PREMIUMYactraq Online Inc.|
Yactraq's OmniTraq product delivers business insights via audio mining. Business value includes CRM Interaction Analytics for sales, customer service and agent evaluation via speech analytics of recor...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
Advanced AI technology and Natural Language Processing delivered to clients in the Cloud that harnesses both voice and digital conversations. The focus is on building an environment where intelligent ...
(VIEW OUR PAGE)
HigherGround develops data collection, information storage, and interaction analytics solutions that easily transform data into actionable intelligence, enabling operational optimization, enhanced per...
View more from Channel Doctors
Recent Blog Posts:
|Could the 22% of CX Professional Leaders please stand up?||January 11, 2019 5:00 AM|
|December’s Regulation Hub Update for the DMA’s Contact Centre Council||December 19, 2018 5:00 AM|
|November’s Regulation Hub Update for the DMA’s Contact Centre Council||November 19, 2018 5:00 AM|
|GDPR: So, nobody died, but…||May 25, 2018 5:00 AM|
|Will the GDPR make me a millionaire?||May 18, 2018 5:00 AM|
|GDPR week #22 - It’s for life, not just 25th May||May 11, 2018 5:00 AM|